Do you feel bad for fat folks???

Originally Posted by Al Audi

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

- damb, i just left that thread and seen this pic.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

- damb, i just left that thread and seen this pic.

- real talk dude looks like the typical COD playing, Moutain Dew drinking, hermit-hypebeast, that only comes out his cave to purchase games, limited shoes, and to fill up on energy drinks. (is that Mountain Dew he's drinking or Ginger Ale?)

- do i feel sorry for them? no. but i dont have anything against them either, i mean, Bastich can be a cool guy sometimes......

dude holding the door looks like hes thinking....dang i wonder if i should have gotten both doors for him

dude holding the door looks like hes thinking....dang i wonder if i should have gotten both doors for him

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

SoleWoman wrote:
but some people that are just naturally big yeah.
No.  (But saying it makes you feel better, whatever.)

That's different.  Losing weight means doing things that aren't as much fun as sitting still and eating whatever you want.  Worse, it takes more than an afternoon to do it.  (And that's a long time!)  Getting shoes means you wait in line for an hour and then you get your prize.

See them in the gym every New Year's, Spring Break, and back to school.  "Oh, I got a workout so I can go out tonight!"  No, you can't.  You didn't drop 20 pounds by going to the gym this afternoon and the 200 calories you did burn was just cancelled out by that 1000 calorie "smoothie" you bought on the way out.  ("But it's got fruit in it!")  Bunch of lying-to-themselves living-in-denial children.  "Saturday is my cheat day!"  Why would you cheat on yourself?  "Oh, I'll just burn iff at the gym tonight."  Really?  You burn about 100-120 calories for every mile you run.  So you're going to stay and do an EXTRA five miles on top of your regular workout - and I use that term generously - just so you can make love to one king sized Snickers bar this afternoon?  "This is fat free!"  So are jelly beans and you know you're not supposed to be rolling around in those either.  "I'm on vacation!"  Yeah?  One pound of fat is about 3500 calories.  Do you know how easy it is to take in 3500 calories?  One Baconator, large fries, and a large Frostie are over 1800 calories so right there's over half a pound of fat on your %%+ in one meal.  "Oh, I got a salad!"  With cheese, nuts, and fried chicken and then you dumped 6oz. of lard on it because you've never tasted a fresh vegetable in your life and your mouth wouldn't know what do with it.  So your "salad" ends up being not much different form the Baconator meal we just discussed.  "My whole family is big."  Yes, poor decision-making and life-style choices often do run in families.  "I struggle with food."  No, struggling means you put up a fight.  "I could lose it if I wanted to."  No, you could lose it if it were magic or someone did it for you.  "We're all going to die anyway!"  This is true.  And if you're lucky you'll have a massive heart attack and fall over dead in two minutes.  However, it's much more likely that your final years of life will be extremely painful and uncomfortable both physically and psychologically.  In addition to cardiovascular and circulatory problems you will enjoy limited mobility.  You will probably have to rely on family and friends to wheel you around and transport you in later years.  And when they get sick of doign that you'll lay in bed watching television all day - which is probably nothing new.  "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."  Hear ye, Hear, ye!  There is no such thing as big boned, thick boned, or heavy boned.  Except for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  They're both big boned.  "This isn't fat, these are curves (finger snaps)!"  You can say fat in any language you want, it still means the same thing.  "I don't have time to exercise!"  You have time to buy food.  You have time to eat.  Trim some time there.  "I like the way I look."  That's terrific.  I might like shooting heroin but that doesn't mean it's not killing me.  "I've got a trainer."  Unless the trainer follows you around all day smacking food out of your hand, it doesn't matter.  "I'm wearing my thin jeans!"  If you keep a special pair of thin jeans in your closet then chances are you're the only one who notices when you wear them.  "I've been wearing my Shape-ups to work all week!"  Newsflash: Those girls in the commercials didn't get their cute little #%$@* by wearing toning shoes. 

So, in conclusion, what do I feel for fat folks?  Show me a fat adult and I'll show you someone lacking self control, living in denial, or both.  

(Ask me sometime how I feel about waiters and telemarketers.)

EDIT:

“You’re racist against fat people!

SoleWoman wrote:

That's different.  Losing weight means doing things that aren't as much fun as sitting still and eating whatever you want.  Worse, it takes more than an afternoon to do it.  (And that's a long time!)  Getting shoes means you wait in line for an hour and then you get your prize.

See them in the gym every New Year's, Spring Break, and back to school.  "Oh, I got a workout so I can go out tonight!"  No, you can't.  You didn't drop 20 pounds by going to the gym this afternoon and the 200 calories you did burn was just cancelled out by that 1000 calorie "smoothie" you bought on the way out.  ("But it's got fruit in it!")  Bunch of lying-to-themselves living-in-denial children.  "Saturday is my cheat day!"  Why would you cheat on yourself?  "Oh, I'll just burn iff at the gym tonight."  Really?  You burn about 100-120 calories for every mile you run.  So you're going to stay and do an EXTRA five miles on top of your regular workout - and I use that term generously - just so you can make love to one king sized Snickers bar this afternoon?  "This is fat free!"  So are jelly beans and you know you're not supposed to be rolling around in those either.  "I'm on vacation!"  Yeah?  One pound of fat is about 3500 calories.  Do you know how easy it is to take in 3500 calories?  One Baconator, large fries, and a large Frostie are over 1800 calories so right there's over half a pound of fat on your %%+ in one meal.  "Oh, I got a salad!"  With cheese, nuts, and fried chicken and then you dumped 6oz. of lard on it because you've never tasted a fresh vegetable in your life and your mouth wouldn't know what do with it.  So your "salad" ends up being not much different form the Baconator meal we just discussed.  "My whole family is big."  Yes, poor decision-making and life-style choices often do run in families.  "I struggle with food."  No, struggling means you put up a fight.  "I could lose it if I wanted to."  No, you could lose it if it were magic or someone did it for you.  "We're all going to die anyway!"  This is true.  And if you're lucky you'll have a massive heart attack and fall over dead in two minutes.  However, it's much more likely that your final years of life will be extremely painful and uncomfortable both physically and psychologically.  In addition to cardiovascular and circulatory problems you will enjoy limited mobility.  You will probably have to rely on family and friends to wheel you around and transport you in later years.  And when they get sick of doign that you'll lay in bed watching television all day - which is probably nothing new.  "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."  Hear ye, Hear, ye!  There is no such thing as big boned, thick boned, or heavy boned.  Except for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  They're both big boned.  "This isn't fat, these are curves (finger snaps)!"  You can say fat in any language you want, it still means the same thing.  "I don't have time to exercise!"  You have time to buy food.  You have time to eat.  Trim some time there.  "I like the way I look."  That's terrific.  I might like shooting heroin but that doesn't mean it's not killing me.  "I've got a trainer."  Unless the trainer follows you around all day smacking food out of your hand, it doesn't matter.  "I'm wearing my thin jeans!"  If you keep a special pair of thin jeans in your closet then chances are you're the only one who notices when you wear them.  "I've been wearing my Shape-ups to work all week!"  Newsflash: Those girls in the commercials didn't get their cute little #%$@* by wearing toning shoes. 

So, in conclusion, what do I feel for fat folks?  Show me a fat adult and I'll show you someone lacking self control, living in denial, or both.  

EDIT:

SoleWoman wrote:

EDIT:

SoleWoman wrote:

EDIT:

91mph if you wrote that up all yourself, major props. I couldn't stop laughing and it's true.

91mph if you wrote that up all yourself, major props. I couldn't stop laughing and it's true.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 @ being born fat.. where yall get your info from?

What about kids that are born fat from getting it from their parents? Not just from their genes but even being raised in that lifestyle of not taking care of yourself.

I sympathize to a degree but I feel if there is enough passion to complain about it, then there is enough passion to do something about it also.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 @ being born fat.. where yall get your info from?

What about kids that are born fat from getting it from their parents? Not just from their genes but even being raised in that lifestyle of not taking care of yourself.

I sympathize to a degree but I feel if there is enough passion to complain about it, then there is enough passion to do something about it also.

Nah, not at all.

I used to be one of those people.
roll.gif
My last new years resolution was to lose weight.

I was 280ish in January. I'm now floating around 205. It's all about how much effort and work you're willing to put in to meet your goals.

Nah, not at all.

I used to be one of those people.
roll.gif
My last new years resolution was to lose weight.

I was 280ish in January. I'm now floating around 205. It's all about how much effort and work you're willing to put in to meet your goals.

Back
Top Bottom