Do you feel bad for fat folks???

This is just to dispel the myth that skinny = active and fat = lazy. A person can eat normal/low calories and exercise regularly and still be fat after years and years of leading a 'healthy lifestyle'. Meanwhile another person can 'over-eat', be lazy and not gain much - if any - weight.

This is just to dispel the myth that skinny = active and fat = lazy. A person can eat normal/low calories and exercise regularly and still be fat after years and years of leading a 'healthy lifestyle'. Meanwhile another person can 'over-eat', be lazy and not gain much - if any - weight.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

Im genuinely interested btw

fGuyPeterRush09_22_72.jpg

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

Im genuinely interested btw

fGuyPeterRush09_22_72.jpg

the only ones I feel bad for are the fat kids that have parents that allow them to eat whatever they want or don't even give them the chance/guidance to eat right.

Seeing some big fat lady with her chunky kids in the supermarket, packing her cart full of microwave dinners and dessert foods makes me feel bad for the kids.

They certainly don't know any better at that age, and they don't stand a chance when their parents' unhealthy lifestyle is irresponsibly passed on to them.

the only ones I feel bad for are the fat kids that have parents that allow them to eat whatever they want or don't even give them the chance/guidance to eat right.

Seeing some big fat lady with her chunky kids in the supermarket, packing her cart full of microwave dinners and dessert foods makes me feel bad for the kids.

They certainly don't know any better at that age, and they don't stand a chance when their parents' unhealthy lifestyle is irresponsibly passed on to them.

I used to be one of them (obese) so yea if I see that they look depressed then I do feel bad. But sometimes I don't because they complain and complain but take no action and when they ask me how I did it and I say diet and exercise they get that look of disappointment on their face because I didn't take some miracle pill. And I feel they're annoying sometimes because they always offer me their kind of food when they know I'm definitely not about that life lol.. but I know theyre just trying to be nice. And they always say "why don't you live a little??". I like the feeling of almost having a 6 pack.

I used to be one of them (obese) so yea if I see that they look depressed then I do feel bad. But sometimes I don't because they complain and complain but take no action and when they ask me how I did it and I say diet and exercise they get that look of disappointment on their face because I didn't take some miracle pill. And I feel they're annoying sometimes because they always offer me their kind of food when they know I'm definitely not about that life lol.. but I know theyre just trying to be nice. And they always say "why don't you live a little??". I like the feeling of almost having a 6 pack.

No I donot feel bad, I've struggle with weight since very little, I've realized to stay down and not start looking like a slob I must control what I eat, I learned to enjoy the gym and lead a healthy lifestyle for the most part...if u decided to be a lazy *$!# eating fast food for every meal and nag the **#% out of the people around me about your weight...why would You expect anyone to feel bad??...it's your fault, your body, your life, your choice.

No I donot feel bad, I've struggle with weight since very little, I've realized to stay down and not start looking like a slob I must control what I eat, I learned to enjoy the gym and lead a healthy lifestyle for the most part...if u decided to be a lazy *$!# eating fast food for every meal and nag the **#% out of the people around me about your weight...why would You expect anyone to feel bad??...it's your fault, your body, your life, your choice.

i dont feel bad for any fatass
i lost 85 pounds, anyone else can do it if your not lazy, you just have to get to that point in your life when u realize, life would be so much better if i wasnt so damn big

i dont feel bad for any fatass
i lost 85 pounds, anyone else can do it if your not lazy, you just have to get to that point in your life when u realize, life would be so much better if i wasnt so damn big

Some people have serious health issues and I do feel for them but the majority have no self control or the drive to get in shape.

So no, not really.

Some people have serious health issues and I do feel for them but the majority have no self control or the drive to get in shape.

So no, not really.

In a way I do, but at the same time I don't. It's like dude said about in the BBC study that people being fat is predisposed. But at the same time, it has everything to do with diet.

At my prev. job, when I walk by the cubicles, I would see hella diet drink containers, low calorie snacks and things, and they'd all belong to fat people. Do you really believe that consuming diet anything really helps?

I'm sure, just like most in here, when they see the obese people who have to ride gramma's 'trike' to get along in the mall, at the market, and things, you wonder how and why they let themselves get to that point. The point of where walking is not an option.

Back
Top Bottom