DO you find it sexy if your girlfriend or Wife wears G-Strings VERY often?

I ain't gonna lie I've done the same thing....that smell can be intoxicating

Last edited:
Night Marcher... good looks.

Yeah I was looking online a few months ago and I figured it was low rise g strings, but different pics online have them showing it to sometimes resemble regular t strings.

Yeah I was looking online a few months ago and I figured it was low rise g strings, but different pics online have them showing it to sometimes resemble regular t strings.

Remember... Its not the g-string, it's the girl that wears them.

Obviously the girl in the gif you posted makes them look good. But a broad with a long back won't!

Honestly it dont matter what she wears as long as she comes out of it when its time to get down and dirty :pimp:

True...

But those rare moments she does wear them gets me hornier than a rhydon...

And these moments aren't "romantic" occasions, more like she ran out of underwear and has nothing else.

Last edited:
Honestly it dont matter what she wears as long as she comes out of it when its time to get down and dirty :pimp:

True...

But those rare moments she does wear them gets me hornier than a rhydon...

And these moments aren't "romantic" occasions, more like she ran out of underwear and has nothing else.
then when she out at work ransack the room and her drawers and throw away all her underwear except the thongs and claim it was an underwear pervert. then take her to victorias secret..............PROBLEM SOLVED. :smokin THANK ME LATER

then when she out at work ransack the room and her drawers and throw away all her underwear except the thongs and claim it was an underwear pervert. then take her to victorias secret..............PROBLEM SOLVED. :smokin THANK ME LATER

Repped for genius idea

Might make thread if I choose to consider.

Remember... Its not the g-string, it's the girl that wears them.

Obviously the girl in the gif you posted makes them look good. But a broad with a long back won't!

Yeah believe me I know.

My ex had a diverse array of panties/ and bras.

I loved it! Nothing sexier than coming home, and pulling the covers back to see your girl in a sexy yellow bra/pantie combo :smh:

I've had cheap hos who only mess w/ the Hanes joints :smh: . Not that they stop me from going after the yambs or anything,

Bras work for saggy boobies, boyshorts work for soggy ***

Most bras have straps that hold up the weight at the shoulders, hope you know that...strapless bras are either padded or shaped already...try holding up a pair of boobs with a lace strapless bra with no padding....good luck.

I just think it is very sexy if my GF (Don't have one at the moment) would wear a G-String often, but how do you guys feel about it? Do you guys find it to be a massive turn on, I can honestly say that it would be a turn off if she doesn't wear G-strings at all.. Thoughts?

Yes. I prefer strings or a thong over commando.

thats all she wears. nd booty shorts but i could care less they comin rite off anyways...

much more infatuated with the a tight lil gown with no panties so I can see that thang flutter

Back
Top Bottom