DO you find it sexy if your girlfriend or Wife wears G-Strings VERY often?

I just think it is very sexy if my GF (Don't have one at the moment) would wear a G-String often, but how do you guys feel about it? Do you guys find it to be a massive turn on, I can honestly say that it would be a turn off if she doesn't wear G-strings at all.. Thoughts?

I think not having a yeast infection is sexy
roll.gif
 I'm right there with you on that one.

Hard question for me. My lady doesn't wear them. 

I do like to be surprised every now and then and see that MASS just bouncing around. 

Hell I just like to cutt. IDGA F what she's wearing to tell you the truth. Just as long as it aint no Chastity Belt, and I can drop them draws, Im COOL.

Not really. I use to when I was in 8th grade though. Now I don't come across to many women who don't know what under garments compliment their frame, so I guess I can say it don't matter

She will stop eventually....

its one of those tools used by women to captivate a man into deep hypnosis

its gone when she knows she got you and comes out when she wants to feel kinky or extra sexy

appreciated anyway

She will stop eventually....

its one of those tools used by women to captivate a man into deep hypnosis

its gone when she knows she got you and comes out when she wants to feel kinky or extra sexy

appreciated anyway

Nah... that's not entirely true. Unless you been married for like 15+ years or something :lol:

Last edited:
only if them cheeks swallow the string and it looks like she is only wearing a belt. i prefer commando, boy shorts or sheer panties.

Last edited:
Imma go boy shirts on this one. Even if yo girl don't have MASS, it'll still make it look good. Unless you got one of them SOGGY BOTTOMS! Then feel sad for you:D

My fiance wears em once in a while. She has a good variety. Can't lie though, them panties turn me on

thongs and boy shorts all day :pimp:
da laces ones too :pimp:

my girl dont wear g strings often prob only has like 3-4 :lol:

you guys allow your wife/gf to wear sexy underwear w/o your permission?

Last edited:
Of course I do.

She doesn't wear them often though, only when it's sexy time. She mostly wears thongs and boy shorts, or nothing at all :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom