Do you guys ever compare yourself to someone else?

For instance, while I play basketball, I'm the straight hustler. Getting boards over three dudes, putting in the dirty points. Naturally I compare myselfto Rodman. Not a tall dude (6"3) but I get it done. Care to share?

Maybe not by NBA standards, but you are tall dude
laugh.gif
6'3 you seriously don't consider yourself tall?

Anyway I really don't compare myself to anyone. People compare me to people looks wise all the time though
smh.gif

hmmm...now that I have kids I compare the way I handle situations with my kids to how my father did, if that counts.

I don't like comparing myself to people....but it's hard not to notice who you parallel with.

not as tall, and can't dunk( i am white) but I am exteremly active for a big man with a jumpshot so I liken myself to Bron, because he is able to see thecourt so much and he isn't selfish.

it isn't very realistic though lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

not as tall, and can't dunk( i am white) but I am exteremly active for a big man with a jumpshot so I liken myself to Bron, because he is able to see the court so much and he isn't selfish.

it isn't very realistic though lol.
roll.gif

people compare my crazy layups to Jordan..
laugh.gif

ill take a compliment for that though..
smokin.gif
, cuz when im up in the air,ill double pump, switch hands, scoop shot from the hip, change positions, or reverse layup all the time when im contested in the air

ill always get the
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
"w.t.f. was that?!? it went in though.....this ninja think he Jordan orsomethin"
roll.gif

nah i cant compare myself to anyone...but me and Rev Run have similar traits...like when he woke his wife up by playin the piano at 6 in the morning,and didntcare when she got mad...he just walked out the room singing.

this is a funny thread. I dont compare myself to too many folks but i think me and Ben Stiller (assuming he wrote Zoolander, Dodgeball) have the samepersonality.

I use to think half of the funny parts in zoolander before i seen the movie.

Back
Top Bottom