Do you guys give your dad gifts for Father Day? vol. Charmin soft

i got him some dress shoes from aldo and a shirt and some jeans from macy's
since i wasnt here to give him anything for mothers day

With all the people/kids out there without fathers and wished they had one... AT LEAST show some love for a REAL MAN that has been there for you, moms, and thefamily.. fathers day is mad underrated because of all the dead beat dads out there... but if you do have one that puts in work to provide for you and has beenthere SHOW SOME LOVE YO....

as a father of 2... i really dont want anything... clean house, go out to eat or BBQ.... spend time with the family.. OK i would like some shoes though...
my daughter in the 1st grade made me a coupon book in school... its for things i want her to help me out with or for her to do...

Do you guys give your dad gifts for Father Day?
yea i do
its ususally some shoes or shirts or somethin. last year it was a gift card to some restaurant
i never heard of gettin a gift for your father on fathers day not bein "the manly thing to do" but idk

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There are a lot of lame %%$ sons on nt
laugh.gif
Glad someone else said it.

I always get my dad a gift whether it be some shirts or DVDs.

"Soft". Ya'll are pathetic. Hopefully your kids are brighter than you.

Been giving gifts since I had a bummy %*# job in the Cafeteria in 7th grade

At this point he's got all he could want. He's got kicks, he's got clothes, TV, blu-ray (he doesn't even use
laugh.gif
) iPod, iPod dock, grill,etc.

This year is cheap, Cologne
smokin.gif

He is back in NY so I sent him a card w/ a Home Depot gift card because he is constantly going there since he bought a house about a year ago

I make sure to get my dad a gift for Father's Day, his birthday and Christmas.
no reason not too.
"soft" because you buy your dad a gift?
smh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

When is Fathers day??
nerd.gif

and he never asks for anything/ want us to buy anything...

very humble
pimp.gif

just wants us to help around the house
my dad is like this too. usually i just give him a card and take him out for lunch to wherever he wants to eat. if i do get him something icollaborate with my sis if he wants something thats on the pricey side.

my pops is hard to shop for. so i normally get him a Home Depot gift card.

he'll use it the same day and buy hardware @%@%.

just cards..ive bought him stuff in the past tho...books, shoe trees, pens, etc...

my pops dont give me ishh, i dont give him ishh. Not selfish or anything but that is how it goes.

Eh.. I buy him a new hat every year.. Become somewhat of a tradition.. Last year got hims some dunks... Hahaha... I was surprised that he liked them..

my dad never talks about or brings up fathers day. my siblings and i just go out and get him something that he may like.

Back
Top Bottom