Do you guys tell your dad about your sex experience?

thegggame

Banned
Okay so I'm 16 and I lost my virginity yesterday and I don't know if I should let my dad know. Its because my mom left us when I was 8 and I'vebeen really close to my dad ever since(And Im only child.).So I just wanna know if I should tell him or not.

Awww. *pet pet*

Do you normally talk to him about sex? I don't see why not. Men are different with that kind of stuff, right?
laugh.gif

I'm a girl, so I don't discuss my hoohah with my father.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at OG, you are a payaso my friend. I don't discuss my sexualencounters with my pops. But, I'm sure if I did he'd most likely give me a pound and say something along the lines of "That's my boy!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Go for it if you're that close, but don't be surprised if he wants to smell your finger.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but no seriously dont tell him, he might not be all kool with it like you think he will be

I tell my sperm donor about my sexual experiences because hes not even like a "father" to me....He didnt raise me, hes more like a friend of thefamily.....But the guy (Step-dad) who raised me, I told him some times...But with my sperm donor its more in a joking fashion

Wish I could with my dad...i mean he knows I get it but...we dont talk about it really

i know my homie and his dad do, but he's not much of a dad

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I tell my sperm donor about my sexual experiences because hes not even like a "father" to me....He didnt raise me, hes more like a friend of the family.....But the guy (Step-dad) who raised me, I told him some times...But with my sperm donor its more in a joking fashion

Damn i must be pretty saucy tonight...im thinking sperm donor like u be going to random clinics donating your seeds n stuff.But your talkin about ur pops thatswhats up.

Not specifics but he has no problem telling me what hes been up to. He finally divorced my Step Mom after 16 years of a bad marriageand started getting new poon laltely. Dudes always hitting me up telling me what he did on the weekend and how hes feeling so and so but doesnt know how to bein a proper relationship cus its been so long. He was just telling me the other day he met some female from work and finally got at her cus hes single and shewas on the rag so she sucked him up all night. I give him advice pretty often and mention certian specifics from my personal experiences but dont go intodetail. Dads more like my homey then a Pops cus he fled to Mexico when I was younger to avoid child support then came back and were cool so when we talk aboutsex stuff it feels like its more on a homey level then a parental level.

my pops is funny wit !!** like that. direct quote from my pops while talkin bout givin a chick the business. " You can not resist the power of the #%@+%,its just not gonna happen son."
laugh.gif
I love my pops

Never...I hope my son does though(not crazy details but mild manner ones...lol). Me and my pops are close but not like that.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I tell my sperm donor about my sexual experiences because hes not even like a "father" to me....He didnt raise me, hes more like a friend of the family.....But the guy (Step-dad) who raised me, I told him some times...But with my sperm donor its more in a joking fashion
you just brought back memories son. my brother used to call his father his sperm donor, since dude was a dead beat.

rip

I didnt. I'm only close with my dad when it comes to baseball. I'm more close with my mom on everything else, but i never talk about my sexual lifewith them.

When my pops was here I told him mostly everything. He felt more of a best friend than my dad. We would always talk about smashing honeys together.

I get the daughter.He would bag the mom. j/p
laugh.gif

Lmao I use to always tell my pops when somethin happened

But I kinda dnt anymore cuz I've been with my shorty for a while now so I don't feel its appropriate to disrespect her like that

But yeah I use to always tell him , most of the times he would ask for a pic of her mom and %#$@ like that lol

Nah. Me and my pops don't communicate like that. He's in my life nd all that good s***. We just don't really hold deep discussion. Idk what it is.Ahh well, I know he'd be proud to know that I'm bangin' cheeks.

Originally Posted by cane174

Lmao I use to always tell my pops when somethin happened

But I kinda dnt anymore cuz I've been with my shorty for a while now so I don't feel its appropriate to disrespect her like that

But yeah I use to always tell him , most of the times he would ask for a pic of her mom and %#$@ like that lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont tell my pops about my experiences
if you do tell him, be prepared for a funny/awkward/strange situation. depending on how you tell your dad and how he is.

Back
Top Bottom