Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

For the most part, getting chicken dishes at restaurants are wasted eating experiences.

I mostly eat chicken while at home so getting chicken at a restaurant is something that I rarely do.

Vodka redbulls back in the day

Had a very rough night after an unknown number of Jager bombs. That was about 20 years ago and haven't mixed energy drink and alcohol since. Woke up across town at a buddy's place, don't remember most of the night, and apparently did some damage. Apologies to the renter/home-owner.

For the most part, getting chicken dishes at restaurants are wasted eating experiences.

I mostly eat chicken while at home so getting chicken at a restaurant is something that I rarely do.
Definitely about getting your moneys worth. You go to a buffet PLEASE get seafood.

I was watching the garcia/Haney fight and they kept putting the betting line up on the screen in the middle of the rounds lol. Madness.

They do it during a women's tennis match too. Some no-name player on a vlog said she was getting nasty comments from gamblers for not covering or whatever. It's sad.

Bringing this here tokes99 tokes99

Folks try to fight the, "Happy wife, happy life" phrase but I feel it's completely true. Most likely they will be the ones cooking, cleaning, dealing with the kids so if she isn't being poured into there is a high risk things can go wrong.

Bringing this here tokes99 tokes99

Folks try to fight the, "Happy wife, happy life" phrase but I feel it's completely true. Most likely they will be the ones cooking, cleaning, dealing with the kids so if she isn't being poured into there is a high risk things can go wrong.

😂 i see how the axiom applies…that noted, linking up with a woman that not only shares but understands certain roles & values is the way to go. women are generally more agreeable & more neurotic which combined leads towards overthinking & unhappiness, especially if women don’t have a good context to compare or put their circumstance(s) in.

men even if they are unhappy or aren’t ‘being poured into’ are likely to grit through for a myriad of reasons hence the ‘cheaper to keep her’ phraseology

Back
Top Bottom