Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

So is food.
I get where you're going, but the main difference between abusing alcohol and abusing food is that food is an essential component to living, for everything.

And also while certain foods can release endorphines for some, fooitself is not mind-altering, (obviously things like edibles aside).

An alcoholic is just another drug addict by a different name.
So is food.
Food is sustenance not an intoxicant. There may be people with food addictions but it's not a drug.
Exactly.
Worth noting because of it's relevance to this conversation: 3 commonly conflated words are addiction, obsession, and compulsion.
Being obsessed with something will cause others to say that you're addicted to it.
Having a compulsion toward something will cause others to say that you're addicted.

IMG_1296.jpeg

Might be different for people with depression something along those lines.

ADVERTISEMENT​
I wouldn’t say I was depressed, I just partied hard and didn’t care about the consequences.

Jail or getting fired didn’t matter. Let’s party brother. :lol:

As a fan, this NBA In-season tournament is not adding any extra excitement...for ME. I understand it's main purpose is just to get Lebron to play the whole season, but its just more regular season games to me.

Michael Jordan did more damage to the NBA than super teams. I feel like super teams were the players trying to correct the league and the media constantly looking for THAT guy.

Back
Top Bottom