Do you kiss your friends that are girls on the cheek when you greet them?

Originally Posted by TheTim11

i just grab their butt
smile.gif

pimp.gif

I do, but its a cultural thing. Thats the proper and expected greeting in almost all hispanic/latino cultures.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

-I see Latinos doing this alot..but if i saw some dude kiss my girl on the cheek..he'd get dropped for doing it and she'd get dropped for allowing it.
Better not EVER date a latina then, lol, its part of the culture. A kiss on the cheek is the expected and acceptable gretting for latinas, itsas normal as a handshake.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Yeah but hispanic chicks in NYC get offended if not greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

lol, thats because its considered offensive to latina women, its like someone introducing you to a friend and you refuse to shake their hand. Its not justNYC latinas.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

-I see Latinos doing this alot..but if i saw some dude kiss my girl on the cheek..he'd get dropped for doing it and she'd get dropped for allowing it.

Hella insecure you are.

Originally Posted by Diego

Sneakerhead14 wrote:

Hella insecure you are.

Im thinkin fam is from the BAY! West Coast greeting FTW

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by Diego

Sneakerhead14 wrote:

Hella insecure you are.

Im thinkin fam is from the BAY! West Coast greeting FTW

-Lol nah my girl is black so *%# aint apart of her culture..

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Kiss on the cheek is soooo 90's
ohwell.gif

- Come on y'all, it's almost '10 and this is NT
eek.gif

- '10 and beyond status, the proper greeting is W.I.O. method
smokin.gif
when in doubt WIO

yea i think its def part of hispanic culture....I agree but other females jumping on it too...my lil brother does it with his little asian jumpoffs and hes afreshman... lil dude is ONLY into asian girls.. I dont get it.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Kiss on the cheek is soooo 90's
ohwell.gif

- Come on y'all, it's almost '10 and this is NT
eek.gif

- '10 and beyond status, the proper greeting is W.I.O. method
smokin.gif

roll.gif

if they're your friends and not "acquaintances" or "colleagues" then it's ok to grab their buttocks, kiss them on the top of thehead.

Originally Posted by jtc85

if they're your friends and not "acquaintances" or "colleagues" then it's ok to grab their buttocks, kiss them on the top of the head.
laugh.gif

This whole statement sounded like a little kid trying to explain something to an adult.

well im in nyc and since junior high the only way to say wassup to a female is a hug AND kiss on the cheek (sumtimes jus kiss), that aint exclusive to latinastho...frm my experience its also white girls black girls asian chicks, etc. [yes even fat girls] lol

Back
Top Bottom