Do you know anybody with a hot mom?

I've met a few here and there (no, no pics because you guys are ruthless
laugh.gif
)

Like that one guy who posted his baby picture, and then everyone was noticing his mom and put her as the avatar cutting him out lol!

Lol, my ex boyfriend's mom was hot. I would mess around with him saying, "If I were a lesbian, I'd get at her..." I believe she was white,Chinese and Filipino. I can be wrong... She kind of reminded me of Mariah Carey....

My friends mom is smoking hot and his house used to be the hang out. I had visions of smashing like an Idaho potato. Good Times.

This kid from my neighborhood does. His parents are divoreced so I never saw his mother until one day I went shopping in Yonkers and seen him. I say what upand he said his mother was waiting so I look over and tell him to tell her what's good. He tries not to bring her up in any conversations ever.

YES, she and her daughter are close, her daughter is my friend. She told my friend to tell me to wait til I'm 18
embarassed.gif

Milfs are the business .. If i was at the club i would probably smash a hot mom over a breezy my age because you know mom don't want strings attached
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom