Do you know where they are selling the Jordan 1 phat low premium Prom Pack this Saturday?

I know Prom is just around the corner, the suppose release date is this Saturday: 4/18?

Anyone know where they will be selling these kicks in the Bay Area on Saturday?

*THANK YOU FOR THE HELP*

http://sneakernews.com/20...-i-phat-low-tuxedo-pack/

Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Premium
Release Date: 4/18/2009
Style: 365763-001
Color: Black/Black-Varsity Red

Style: 365763-111
Color: White/White-Varsity Red

something with the mozilla browser making me think it wasn't posted in the first place. Rather not have the same post show up 3 times. I have reported tothe aministrator.

Yeah, i'm a newbie in the sense i don't usually post.

No question is stupid since we all seek for the same thing in NT: information

Just need a little help on where to get these shoes, so i can buy them for my little brother to wear to his prom this saturday night.

I appreciate the help. *THANK YOU*

I would call up the Shoe Palace in Valley Fair...I'm pretty sure they gonnn get it..

None Shoe Palace will have them, Finishlines, Shiek do not know what im talking about...so all i can say is good luck trying to find them. I want a pair myselfand cannot find them anywhere...

Originally Posted by Kahu008

something with the mozilla browser making me think it wasn't posted in the first place. Rather not have the same post show up 3 times. I have reported to the aministrator.

Yeah, i'm a newbie in the sense i don't usually post.

No question is stupid since we all seek for the same thing in NT: information

Just need a little help on where to get these shoes, so i can buy them for my little brother to wear to his prom this saturday night.

I appreciate the help. *THANK YOU*

anytime

THANK YOU all for the help.
smile.gif

same here. No Luck today...I called Shoe Palace Tanforan and they said they might get them next weekend...

oh well.

Just had my lilttle brother un-ds my black Dub Zero Taupe...still looked good with his tux.

Back
Top Bottom