Do you know where you live? Vol. What Streets Other Than Yours?

Maybe its just me because I work for the DOT but I just recently got off the phone with a friend. I'm going by to watch the game at his spot (where helived all his life) so I get directions and they're like

You get off 70 at Jennings Station. Then you come down 3 streets and make a right
I'm like what street is that?
He like I dont know but its a house with some tires in the side yard just but that right, come down 5 streets bust a leftand then 2 streets later and bust a right and I'm the 3rd house on the block.

After all that I just put the address in the NAV
smh.gif

How many of you don't know the other streets in your neighborhood?

Well its easy 4 me...I live on Spruce and all the other streets is trees 2 (Chestnut, Walnut, etc.) and intersecting those are numbered streets (55th, 56th,57th) so if you cant keep track of that then you prolly a short bus alumnus anyway...

I know where every street on the westside is, some on the eastside but I don't be over there too much

Originally Posted by potus2028

Well its easy 4 me...I live on Spruce and all the other streets is trees 2 (Chestnut, Walnut, etc.) and intersecting those are numbered streets (55th, 56th, 57th) so if you cant keep track of that then you prolly a short bus alumnus anyway...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Never heard that before
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i have an idea...i'm not sure what section i live in tho
where i live is right on the border between two sections of the county

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

yeah i have an idea...i'm not sure what section i live in tho
where i live is right on the border between two sections of the county
403_question%20mark.jpg

I have NOOO sense of direction. My directions would have been worse than your homeboys. I usually just give the phone to one of my family members and let themgive the directions lol

i know the the streets on the west, south, east, and northside of my city and the little subcities within the city.

really it is not that hard

definitely know every street around me, and most other places in the city too.

I hate when someone gives me bad directions. if you cant tell me reasonably well how to get where im going, then im not gonna make an appearance.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I give directions exactly like that, but that's because I just moved hereand it's a brand new neighborhood.

All the streets here are numbered, aside from major ones like Lake, Chicago, Bloomington, Cedar, etc.

So it's usually just basic math to find out where someone lives. If they don't know, then it's always a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by potus2028

Well its easy 4 me...I live on Spruce and all the other streets is trees 2 (Chestnut, Walnut, etc.) and intersecting those are numbered streets (55th, 56th, 57th) so if you cant keep track of that then you prolly a short bus alumnus anyway...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Never heard that before
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ima have to use that one!

Back
Top Bottom