do you plan to "boycott" the NFL this season?

im more of a NBA fan anyway and not that passionate about sports either way but for the die hard NT sports dudes do you plan to not watch the NFL this season or stream the games instead of watching on TV?

KT_wW5tm_400x400.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

Last edited:
If the boycott gets media attention I will follow suit with the campaign. I dont plan on actively avoiding watching games on a lazy sunday, when no one else is paying attention to the protest. It wouldn't hurt me to boycott. Bears still suck as far as I know.

As others said I hardly watch. Occasional packer party and occasionallyill check the highlights of the Tampa bay bucs. But I'm more willing to boycott watching due to the CTE study.

I support Kap, he's going to get crucified and be set as an example for others who want to peacefully protest. Unfortunate

imo i always thought the nfl was overrated and was only exciting during playoffs/superbowl but thats just me... and no i dont care for kap not getting a job... i support what he did by the kneeling and dont think the nfl is not giving him a chance because of that but last year he was kinda trash... so i can see why teams are not signing him

^^you don't watch football and only look at box scores. At least be real about it.

I want that blk/red kaep 9ers jersey. And I'm not a niners fan

Last edited:
imo i always thought the nfl was overrated and was only exciting during playoffs/superbowl but thats just me... and no i dont care for kap not getting a job... i support what he did by the kneeling and dont think the nfl is not giving him a chance because of that but last year he was kinda trash... so i can see why teams are not signing him

He didn't play as bad as many people say he did ... Team was trash after Harbaugh left.

not boycottin football ... at all.... kaep is a real one..... but im watching football like normal.... i know a lotttt of people that say they wont watch.... say they wont participate in fantasy football... wont watch superbowl..... more power to them

No I won't be watching. Having Bears as my team softens the blow. On the real, I wish every person of color would boycott. He took that stance for us. Unfortunately I know too many individuals that don't care and will be stuffing their faces in front of the tv. So no NFL, no Madden, no Bears road trip for me until the blackballing ends.

So if u boycott then a team signs him will u watch again? Or will it be they only signed him to stop the boycott? S/O kaep tho, this situation exposed alot of my favorite athletes growing up smh

I never watch but I would tune in just to see Kaep play.

I've been boycotting the league for years. Streaming sites have been getting better and better. Sunday and Monday night matchups are a toss up. And Thursday are a complete waste.

I support Kaep and will actively try to not lend viewership the legal way. Until the homie gets shine.

I'm not watching. If I do watch it's gonna be streams.

If I lived in Baltimore, I would boycott all the Ravens games due to their POS owner.

Other than that, I'm still watching it on TV. I'm just not gonna pay for NFL Sunday ticket.

Boycott, LOL! Don't believe everything you read. Some of ya'll will still be watching.

I'm sure there's other more pressing issues that affect you and I more than someone not getting an NFL roster spot

I'm watching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom