do you realize that 2001 was 10 years ago?

Naw, !$$% was a LONG *+* time ago fam
laugh.gif

1st retro space jams tho
pimp.gif

2001 was the best year of my life IMO even though I have had a lot of good years in between...this makes me sad

2001 was the best year of my life IMO even though I have had a lot of good years in between...this makes me sad

Damn 10 years ago i was only 11. Crazy all the people who came and left in those 10 years. RIP

Damn 10 years ago i was only 11. Crazy all the people who came and left in those 10 years. RIP

wow.. i was just talking about this yesterday. was talking about 9/11 when it dawned on me that it was 10 years ago

wow.. i was just talking about this yesterday. was talking about 9/11 when it dawned on me that it was 10 years ago

I got my 10 year invite too.

I will not be going. Using the "If I don't see it, it's not there" Tactic

I got my 10 year invite too.

I will not be going. Using the "If I don't see it, it's not there" Tactic

Originally Posted by ao17

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

remember it like it was yesterday, fell asleep on the couch and woke up like 3am to drive my gf home, kept wondering why they were playing all Aaliyah songs and then they announced it for those who didn't hear, I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

honestly I think she was the most beautiful woman to ever live, I really think she'd be legendary (not that she isn't but Madonna type legendary)  by now if she had lived 

Originally Posted by ao17

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

remember it like it was yesterday, fell asleep on the couch and woke up like 3am to drive my gf home, kept wondering why they were playing all Aaliyah songs and then they announced it for those who didn't hear, I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

honestly I think she was the most beautiful woman to ever live, I really think she'd be legendary (not that she isn't but Madonna type legendary)  by now if she had lived 

Back
Top Bottom