Do you really care if white ppl use the "N-Word"

Personally I don't even give a ****, it's just a word. It's all about context. As long as you not being disrespectful, it's cool in my book... if I hear that ER im slapping you though. [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

laurence-fishburne.gif

IMO only an uncle tom let's it rock

Honestly I find it damn near more offensive when it's being used by a white person as "just slang"

I'd rather you just be an ignorant racist than that oblivious and entitled.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I seen what you wrote before that but I'm tired of it being some type of forbidden word and it's that way because certain ppl "can't" say it. ***** is my favorite word and I can't even say it everywhere, I can't say ***** at work. I'll probably get wrote up or something if the wrong person heard me. I'm just saying we got better **** to be worrying about then who can say what

But people still getting hung from trees and being called the n word

The better thing to worry about argument always sound like a cop out.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] **** had me yelling

I'm just saying man we gotta think deeper than that, we give these words power. That **** don't mean nothing...I mean I know the ugly history behind the word but at the end of the day....It's just a word.

I don't even know why white people want to use it so bad in the first place :smh:
Like you're not going to call your mom the C word but you want to call ya "friend" the N word? :x

Why not ask the white people who use the word to share their thoughts instead?

That's what I'm saying, they use it anyway. Why not in public so we can know? You choose to be offended by ****. If it's not being used in a disrespectful way then what's the issue?

I don't even know why white people want to use it so bad in the first place :smh:
Like you're not going to call your mom the C word but you want to call ya "friend" the N word? :x

I feel for a lot of white folk, it's because it's the only thing that that, from an American culture standpoint, black people have the ability to do openly that white people get frowned at for doing.

If you think about it, there aren't many instances in this country where a white person can't do something because some negativity behind it

Last edited:
What way exactly can a white person (the same group of people who spewed this word while subjecting blacks to 500 yrs of hell) say ****** and it not be disrespectful?

I feel for a lot of white folk, it's because it's the only thing that that, from an American culture standpoint, black people have the ability to do openly that white people get frowned at for doing.

Maybe, as a white man myself I dont feel the need or want to say it ever
but than I can also say i don't understand the thought process of most of white america too

What way exactly can a white person (the same group of people who spewed this word while subjecting blacks to 500 yrs of hell) say ****** and it not be disrespectful?

The same way black ppl use it towards each other without being disrespectful but rather showing love

By da looks of this thread, some of ya would've stole on white folks for rappin da lyrics to NWA in concert...

but than I can also say i don't understand the thought process of most of white america too

Bro you really about to sit here and say you NEVER said the word??[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't believe that, everyone has said it whether they want to admit it or not.

If you think about it, there aren't many instances in this country where a white person can't do something because some negativity behind it

... You feel sorry for white people because they'd be frowned upon for saying it?

Bro you really about to sit here and say you NEVER said the word??[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't believe that, everyone has said it whether they want to admit it or not.

Could you point out where I said that?

... You feel sorry for white people because they'd be frowned upon for saying it?
i think, or at least I hope was was saying that facetiously

Back
Top Bottom