Do you really want this? Vol. 2030

I'm not too sure about all this. But the glasses that translate languages 
pimp.gif

I hate seeing stuff like this cuz more then likely I'll be dead before it happens
30t6p3b.gif

Im pretty sure we can be living this now,it would just be a huge loss for all the technology we have now. America would become poor. Were slowly getting their though. America should just hurry up and tell us the truth and that we dont need gasoline anymore. and we can stop worrying. 

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I hate seeing stuff like this cuz more then likely I'll be dead before it happens
30t6p3b.gif

With the speed that technology is progressing these days, I would be surprised if all we had by 2030 were cracked out iPads.
laugh.gif
Human ingenuity
pimp.gif

the recipes showing, seeing what's in the fridge w/o opening it, the glasses
pimp.gif

i want a dual screen folding tablet ...

i'd really want it now so I could stop bull !#*#$!#! around in my French class (which is a waste of time like other GEC courses not related to major) and get homework done in seconds.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by CasperJr

30t6p3b.gif
With the speed that technology is progressing these days, I would be surprised if all we had by 2030 were cracked out iPads.
laugh.gif
Human ingenuity
pimp.gif
Yea I doubt it takes another 19 years to see some of those "improvements."
20 years ago some of us were watching TV on sets with rounded screens, knobs and antennas. Now I walk around with a 4" portable hd flatscreen in my pocket that holds my favorite movies and every song I've ever heard and liked. 

yeah I'll be 38 too ha, but my concern is that anyone who cares (stalkers,hackers,govt) will be trackin you with EASE. I'm interested in seeing how crime will evolve with technology.

P.S. - I am NOT about that life

I'm so glad they kept the fashion changes to a minimum.... if I were to go 100 years into the future and see my descendants wearing aluminum foil I'd slap sense into all of them

The future seems like it will be so boring. Everything will be to easy and take the fun out of @%! . We're going to be so lazy, more than likely everyone will be overweight because everything will be at the touch of a button.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The future seems like it will be so boring. Everything will be to easy and take the fun out of @%! . We're going to be so lazy, more than likely everyone will be overweight because everything will be at the touch of a button.

People say that now tho....

Back
Top Bottom