Do you recall your first post on NT? Vol. Zoom Flight Turbines at Marshalls

I think my very first post was in the thread about Zoom Flight Turbines being sold for $30 or $40 at Marshall's.. That was about a decade ago. Boy does time fly :smh:

Was trying to get info on the silver foams back in 08 ,time flys is right

I remember being new to collecting..so I asked all the ladies of NT to post their collections in JB.

Thought I was calling them out..I got flamed to pieces. :lol: :lol:

Now I've been retired since 07.

Time does fly.

Last edited:
probably to ask somethng about the nike sb dunk hi pacmans on the regional forums

i think my first post was in the metallic red foams thread or was it not sure its been awhile.

Last edited:
Had to be somethin with Jordans in the Jordan forum back in 2002..pretty sure i started here for the release dates

No idea. I've had like 5 incarnations around these parts over the years, and the true post #1 (under "lantern2k4
laugh.gif
sick.gif
") was both in 2004 and lost in the sands of the internet somewhere. I don't remember my first goldNboi or POTUS post either.

I'm willing to bet it was in General tho.

Probably getting release date information on the Jordan xiii's in 2003. Weren't most of us drawn here for Jordans?

Jordan forum, made a super noob post how we almost have more posts in JB than in General back in 02. Nothing even sneaker related lol.

Lots of stonefaces.

I think my very first post was in the thread about Zoom Flight Turbines being sold for $30 or $40 at Marshall's.. That was about a decade ago. Boy does time fly :smh:

I have no idea what my first post was, but i DEFINITELY remember the Turbines at Marshalles. I copped a navy blue pair.

They were light, and responsive...but ultimately they sucked and i gave em to my pops. I dont think he ever wore those "space shoes" though, lol.

I have no idea what my first post was, but i DEFINITELY remember the Turbines at Marshalles. I copped a navy blue pair.

They were light, and responsive...but ultimately they sucked and i gave em to my pops. I dont think he ever wore those "space shoes" though, lol.

This. I was probably in the Jordan forum. But them Turbines. :nthat:

Like 3 of my boys and I all were able to cop a pair and this was before we were able to drive by ourselves but we were able to scoop the all reds for our summer league.

I could never find the all navy's with black in my size. :smh: I always wanted them to match my Nets swing man shorts and look like Jkidd in the finals. :smokin

This. I was probably in the Jordan forum. But them Turbines. :nthat:

Like 3 of my boys and I all were able to cop a pair and this was before we were able to drive by ourselves but we were able to scoop the all reds for our summer league.

I could never find the all navy's with black in my size. :smh: I always wanted them to match my Nets swing man shorts and look like Jkidd in the finals. :smokin

I remember you from NT chat on AIM :lol: and you used to have Eminem as your avy. Im starting to feel like I've been here too long.

Last edited:
Not first overall but my first on this name was quoting someone wondering if I made it here after the move.

RIP Sleaze Jar Omens :smh:

I remember it was a post in the blk/red retro XIII thread bragging about how i was going to get em on day one :lol: didn't even realize at that time that they'd have been sold out if i tried to get em on day 2

shiiiett would have to check da OG acc its banned though

dont remember my first post at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom