Do you respect players that flop?

Someone please post the gif of the four Cavaliers flopping all in one play.
laugh.gif

Jdiddy931:
Here's my take: You hate the floppers that flop but love it when they're on your team.
NO.

I'm a big Fisher fan, and I'm glad Fisher is on my team, but I HATE his flopping... EVERY TIME. There has never, EVER been ONE TIME where he flopped and I thought 'Good idea, Fish. We get the ball back, down 1, with so-and-so already fouled out and 12 seconds left. Thank you for that excellent flop, sir.'

No.

No, no, no, NO.

NEVER.

Vlade Divac was the ultimate flopper of all time

You can't blame these players for "acting" so many times in a game...
Blame the NBA for these, I mean you don't need a half-circle inside the paint to determine whether it's Blocking or Charging Foul, very simple..
If the Offensive Player LOWERED his shoulder not "LEANED" and the defender established or planted his FEET that is a Charging Foul..
If the Defensive Player didn't establish or planted his feet and denied the path of the Offensive Player, that is a Blocking Foul..
These Players are just Smart to take advantage of these rules, They should take out this "Half-Circle" in the NBA and let the game evolve especially inside the paint..
I mean thst's the purpose of having 3 referees in the pros right? each one has it's own duty

When someone is shooting and they fall after the release all dramatically and stuff; does that count as a flop?

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Vlade Divac was the ultimate flopper of all time

You can't blame these players for "acting" so many times in a game...
Blame the NBA for these, I mean you don't need a half-circle inside the paint to determine whether it's Blocking or Charging Foul, very simple..
If the Offensive Player LOWERED his shoulder not "LEANED" and the defender established or planted his FEET that is a Charging Foul..
If the Defensive Player didn't establish or planted his feet and denied the path of the Offensive Player, that is a Blocking Foul..
These Players are just Smart to take advantage of these rules, They should take out this "Half-Circle" in the NBA and let the game evolve especially inside the paint..
I mean thst's the purpose of having 3 referees in the pros right? each one has it's own duty
I have no idea what you are trying to say.  

haha i remember baron taking that phantom bullet... stern should implement a committee to review these things, if there's an egregious flop, fine the player. at the very least it'd make players think twice

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Here's my take: You hate the floppers that flop but love it when they're on your team.
Hell no, I hated it when Iverson did while he was here.

Most hated flopper for me is Fisher, on the offensive end majority of the times.  He just looks for the foul, not even trying to make the basket.

Also I love when players that are known for flopping get flopped against

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

When someone is shooting and they fall after the release all dramatically and stuff; does that count as a flop?
Applicable unless you have the shooting form of Reggie Miller/me.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

500x_4385150313_be0f774c8a.jpg

pimp.gif

The flopping is LAME though.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

i want one so bad
laugh.gif

anyways this year anderson has changed his game a little from flopping to just goin up and trying to get a piece of the ball...but he is a good actor
wink.gif
roll.gif

What the heck
roll.gif

Baron is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

JJ helps us out sometimes with his flopping, but sometimes I think he genuinely gets thrown around since he's about 5'2''.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

yes, word to Allen Iverson...

where's the .gif of B. Davis flopping? The one where he gets shot
laugh.gif

Anderson Varejao doesn't count as a flopper IMO, he's just soft.

Vlade, now THAT is a flopper.

Anderson is a very good player don't get me wrong, I actually like him.

Back
Top Bottom