Do you salute? Vol. not the army

swangin84z

Banned
around my way i see alot of dudes saluting now a days, i wouldnt call myself a bopper but i have adopted this action.

like when ever some one speaks to this one dude�i know in the slab riding culture ricky golightly,�he dont shake they hands

he just do a lil salute�and�the same applies in�a farewell, then he beee like iight boy i'll catch you in the turning lane
laugh.gif

also i see many rappers doing this. ie, yo gotti, rick ross, plies, lil wayne...

where did this originate from?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This isn't anything new.. If anything, it's just getting"mainstream" exposure now.. but I don't really seeing anybody do it.. Usually some dude who's rushing to go somewhere and doesn't havethe time to chit chat does this.. Almost like the head nod (imo)[/color]

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

another swanging character
smh.gif

why you mad boy? cause you catch cabs boy? and you prolly making less paper than my bagboy, you a hater thats sad boy. ya moms even like me, i might be ya dadboy.--cassidy

i salute when i see someone i know kinda far from me to aknawledge them but i just keep it movin. i started doin that like a year n a half agoo

Hey_

I actually do a variation of the salute.

The index and middle finger is all i use.

Dunno why though.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I actually do a variation of the salute.

The index and middle finger is all i use.

Dunno why though.

Julius F. Wrek

love ya avy. a goofy movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i salute when i see someone i know kinda far from me to aknawledge them but i just keep it movin. i started doin that like a year n a half agoo

yeah thats really when they do it, when they not in your area but in visual distance. its a cool looking gesture but i dont really though. i guess i got to gethip. lol

ps the video clip was to show for lulz, and to basically show something. i believe every thread should have some sort of visual. and i mean EVERYthread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swangin84z

smh.gif

why you mad boy? cause you catch cabs boy? and you prolly making less paper than my bagboy, you a hater thats sad boy. ya moms even like me, i might be ya dad boy.--cassidy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Swangin84z

smh.gif

why you mad boy? cause you catch cabs boy? and you prolly making less paper than my bagboy, you a hater thats sad boy. ya moms even like me, i might be ya dad boy.--cassidy

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom