Do You Smoke and/or Drink?

smoke? grandaddy purple FTW but im slowin that.. better things to do with my money

drink? not anymore but i will on occasion

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Smoke: NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.
Drink: Occasionally and never been drunk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought you where "cool" SMH.....
laugh.gif

Smoke : Budd ? Yea
Drink : Hell Yea !! Considerin slowin down tho', I have a feelin' that if I dont my liver is going to be shot by the time Im 21
eyes.gif

I dont do both at the same time either.. cause last time I did, I remember throwin' up on the side of my friends crib and then blackin' out next to thetoilet in my crib.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Smoke: I used to smoke Newports regular for like almost 10 years, but quit cold turkey and this New Years will make it 2 years since I've quit. I do smokeChronic on occasion, but I will cut that out also after this New Years and I would only smoke bud again unless it's like a really momentus occasion or witha friend I've always wanted to. I hardly blaze like that though to begin with I smoked a lot of Chronic after my friend was murdered, but otherwise thanthat I hardly ever did it but I have been being tempted a lot lately by my no good pothead cousin
laugh.gif

Drink: I also do drink on occasion and I would like to cut it out this New Years also, but I would drink like if I go out or I'm at a social event or onvacation or something. Hey alcohol can make me lose my job also if I test positive for it.

Back
Top Bottom