Do you smoke? LOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by FOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is fake as hell. Pause the video at 0:11 and look at how the girl "shrinks".

...are you being serious?
I've taken a few video editing classes before, and on further inspection, the video looks a little off... Don't you think?

Sorry if you can't see it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is fake as hell. Pause the video at 0:11 and look at how the girl "shrinks".
I'm starting to believe its fake too, she just walks through the smoke like a bawse. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by JD214

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Had a
indifferent.gif
while looking at the whole video, and I didn't eem read the other responses on here.
Something tells me you did read the responses on here.. 
Why are you so mad that your thread didn't bring the lulz.
alien.gif

it's fake, though. If you watch the video and pause it around 0:12 you see her like animated and then she's still walking the same way after there's smoke in her face...

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

it's fake, though. If you watch the video and pause it around 0:12 you see her like animated and then she's still walking the same way after there's smoke in her face...

THIS.

I guess nobody appreciates a Diesel truck here,I thought it was kool but woulda been better if not done on her and it's not fake,to get that much black smoke from a diesel you have to really step on it,those guys were moving fast,no time for her to react.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

THIS.

I see it.

Back
Top Bottom