Do you smoke....

Wow kid

Im all for it but sometimes too young is too young

your brain needs to develop fully..... atleast in your teen years till your 17-18

so just say NO

and Ganga > Cigarettes

i always said i would never smoke...that lasted till after i graduated high school..started smoking weed and haven't look back since...kinda wish i wouldhave smoked weed in high school

as for cigarettes..only time i smoke one of those is when im really drunk..and i dont even smoke the whole thing..they make me feel sick..i dont seeing myselfever smoking cigs everday

I love herb, I smoke cigarettes whenever appropriate, and outside of swishers/wraps I've never smoked a "real" cigar

Originally Posted by eghckk

Just Say No
*Looks at Avy* (
laugh.gif
)

...Listen to this man

I smoke like 2 cigs a day, I dont really like them but after a good full meal im craving a cig for some reason

I buy like a pack a month, I dont think its that bad

oh and well, the holy herb, Ill keep that disclosed
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I smoke like 2 cigs a day, I dont really like them but after a good full meal im craving a cig for some reason

I buy like a pack a month, I dont think its that bad

oh and well, the holy herb, Ill keep that disclosed
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

damn yo, a pack will last me a day if i'm lucky

i'm more of a drinker

tried that bag a few times in college but it didn't excite me too much

i started around your age and while i thought i was cool at tthat time, it was stupid and i wish i didn't start. i quit 7 years after though.

i'm quite fond of blowing some trees, and i occasionally smoke cigarettes but really only when i'm drinking. clove cigarettes are
pimp.gif
tho

Back
Top Bottom