Do you talk to yourself? Vol. I'm not crazy! Am I?

Originally Posted by Mister916

I do it ONLY when I'm playing games. When frustration kicks in I cuss like crazy.

laugh.gif
same here...i be cursing like hell playing xbox live

I do when im by myself, but heres the ultimate rule with talking to yourself.....

its ok to either ask yourself something out loud and think about the answer.....or......think about somethin and then speak the answer aloud

it becomes a problem when you start to have a full fledged conversation with yourself though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

I do when im by myself, but heres the ultimate rule with talking to yourself.....

its ok to either ask yourself something out loud and think about the answer.....or......think about somethin and then speak the answer aloud

it becomes a problem when you start to have a full fledged conversation with yourself though..
laugh.gif
im on that borderline sometimes. Like if im tryna figure out my next move ill say "i can do this.." and then ill argue and say "butif you do that, then you'll miss out on this.." I hope no one has heard me doin that
laugh.gif

You must be crazy as %+#* if you don't talk to yourself

we talking about the "CLASSIC" angel and demon on the shoulder
lol you dudes better know which side you're conversing with... word to Ouija board

If I'm alone I'll turn on my iPod and sing my heart out or if I see something outrageous or something bad happens to me I'll scream obscenities tothe top of my lungs or under my breath

You're not alone. I straight up have open conversations with myself. I'm 20 years old and I still have an imaginary friend whom I talk to all the time (I actually hear him too). When I was growing up, my family thought it was "funny," but now they'rerealizing that I'm getting older and the habit is starting to scare them. So yeah, I talk to myself. I don't think it makes me crazy because I'venever heard voices that want me to do anything mischievous.

I talk and answer myself all the time. I sometimes can be pretty mean. I don't it is a problem until you are using two different voices.

I talk and answer myself all the time. I sometimes can be pretty mean. I don't it is a problem until you are using two different voices.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who talks to themselves when there's people around?
laugh.gif
My one roommate, its annoying, i think she seeks attention.
indifferent.gif

im in the living room like shut the %++% up
mad.gif
What does she talk to herself about?
nerd.gif

"uh so tired"

"my room is so messy"

"uh i need to do this_______"

"i gotta call_____"

and she'll sing out loud
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Haha nice to see I'm not alone on this one. I think the worst is when you're thinking of something funny and you just start laughing out loud. I've done this so many times in public lol

co-sign

As long as you dont answer yourself, you're fine

Back
Top Bottom