Do you tell her?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If you LOVE her you wouldn't be slipping up
eyes.gif

True that.

Tell her........if shes the one you just gonna have to win back her trust, if not cry a river build a bridge and get over it

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

slipping up means you don't love her, or you are a weakling.. that can't handle temptation

indifferent.gif
....Really Weakling? We in 6th grade?

It depends. If you don't see yourself marrying the person then be real and tell them. If you truly love the person and want to spend your life with themthan don't tell, they didn't do anything wrong so they don't deserved to be hurt like that. Live with the guilt. It will eat you up inside butthats what you get for cheating,

dam kix shorty probly at her crib looking at ya pic.. saying 'he is the one'
laugh.gif

little does she know
roll.gif

-bdis-

i slipped up and didnt tell her, worst mistake ever..my boss popped me off..i wish i woulda been the one to tell her than to have her hear it from someoneelse..the truth will set you free

weakling, i meant weak minded... my bad... you know what i mean...you say you love her, but you can't stay loyal... then you might as well end it, causeyou dont really love her. if you tell her, she'll probably end it, if you don't you'll have this secret and you'll have to live with it, somepeople can, others can't and it'll consume them..

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If you LOVE her you wouldn't be slipping up
eyes.gif
I disagree, I love her, and slipped up.
You just made a thread like a couple weeks ago about how finding true love can happen and all that jazz, and you already cheatin on the girl.
smh.gif

maybe thats who he felt about... the girl he cheated on
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Hmm...

It's almost selfish to tell her. Inflicting pain on her so that you can relieve your own guilt? Doesn't seem very fair to her.

I'd probably opt not to.

Don't tell her but don't ever do it again. If you do it again, it probably wasn't really meant to be and you can tell her then.

I did. She cried fanatically. She stayed with me for about a year more and then left me.

I don't think love is the same among all relationships. You get out of it as much as you put into it.

Therefore, if you love her, but can slip up and are sitting on the fence about telling her, then your kind of love doesn't sound so strong.

It's whatever, do what you think is best for yourself or your relationship.

Back
Top Bottom