Do you think Enlisting in the Military is noble?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Absolutely not. What's so noble about joining when you get so many benefits? Take away those benefits then I'll think it's noble.
Generally people say it's noble because they're "preserving our freedom" but the gov's taking away my freedom not sand people.
Most of the dukes I know that are in the military are brolic meat head dbags that did nothing in high school and too make up for it enlisting was their only way out from becoming a loser. What's so noble about this?
31404_129048170455224_100000501251417_268055_6970995_n.jpg
Thats fine and all, but you tell me whats so noble about waking up in your bed this morning and not having to worry about going to walk down the street without an IED going off?

Put things in perspective.

Absolutely not. What's so noble about joining when you get so many benefits? Take away those benefits then I'll think it's noble.
Generally people say it's noble because they're "preserving our freedom" but the gov's taking away my freedom not sand people.
Most of the dukes I know that are in the military are brolic meat head dbags that did nothing in high school and too make up for it enlisting was their only way out from becoming a loser. What's so noble about this?
31404_129048170455224_100000501251417_268055_6970995_n.jpg
Thats fine and all, but you tell me whats so noble about waking up in your bed this morning and not having to worry about going to walk down the street without an IED going off?

lol, don't be mad cause you got punked around in high school by these people.

True PATRIOTS no longer exist! With that said the US armed forces is completely voluntary so joining/getting into the military is now seen as nothing more then a means to an end for the majority that join...

True PATRIOTS no longer exist! With that said the US armed forces is completely voluntary so joining/getting into the military is now seen as nothing more then a means to an end for the majority that join...

i had a huge argument with a friend about this... He stated that I wasnt as BIG of a man as another friend who joined the marines straight out of high school.

First of all, I applaud anyone who is willing to go over and "defend" our country, but coming from where i am from I see kids that look as the military a way out.

All you have to do is go sign on the dotted line.... the government is targeting us as a disenfranchised youth.... so in the end who really wins?

i had a huge argument with a friend about this... He stated that I wasnt as BIG of a man as another friend who joined the marines straight out of high school.

First of all, I applaud anyone who is willing to go over and "defend" our country, but coming from where i am from I see kids that look as the military a way out.

All you have to do is go sign on the dotted line.... the government is targeting us as a disenfranchised youth.... so in the end who really wins?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

some of you are haters. I did 4 years because I wanted not because I had to.. I just didn't want to go to college

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:Thats fine and all, but you tell me whats so noble about waking up in your bed this morning and not having to worry about going to walk down the street without an IED going off?

I never said I did anything noble. All I do is fap and go to college. How does that example have anything to do with exhibiting fine qualities? Since that is what being noble means right?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Right? After seeing so many ppl in the miltary thinking they're bad because they kill etc. It gets to me.
grin.gif
If I was a military recruiter I would be ashamed to know these ppl were in my unit. So shameless.

some of you are haters. I did 4 years because I wanted not because I had to.. I just didn't want to go to college

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:Thats fine and all, but you tell me whats so noble about waking up in your bed this morning and not having to worry about going to walk down the street without an IED going off?

I never said I did anything noble. All I do is fap and go to college. How does that example have anything to do with exhibiting fine qualities? Since that is what being noble means right?

Right? After seeing so many ppl in the miltary thinking they're bad because they kill etc. It gets to me.
grin.gif
If I was a military recruiter I would be ashamed to know these ppl were in my unit. So shameless.

in MY book, that equates to the same $*#!.

Originally Posted by shogun

the people i know who joined the armed forces did it because they're not good at school and enlisting was an alternative to going to college.

BINGO

in MY book, that equates to the same $*#!.

Originally Posted by shogun

the people i know who joined the armed forces did it because they're not good at school and enlisting was an alternative to going to college.

BINGO

grin.gif

laugh.gif

One sentence to comprehend and you couldn't even understand it.

You dumb, kid.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

One sentence to comprehend and you couldn't even understand it.

You dumb, kid.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

no, its generally for the lower classes and disadvantaged 

taking orders and defending someone else's interests =/= noble 
truth. i dont see the point in killing other people for reasons that i may never fully know.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

no, its generally for the lower classes and disadvantaged 

taking orders and defending someone else's interests =/= noble 
truth. i dont see the point in killing other people for reasons that i may never fully know.

Originally Posted by illuzionz23

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Depends on your reasoning. There are a lot of people who want to serve their country because its something they've always wanted to do while there are others who use the military as a crutch to escape whatever bad situation they are in.

I'm on DEP for the Navy shipping out November to boot camp, and I enlisted cause I felt like I was going nowhere at a fast pace.
tired.gif

Kind of regret it now and debating if I should back out, but at the same time I think having military experience on your resume will help out A LOT in the future? no?
whether you enlisted or stayed at home focusing on school. your always going to regret. I joined the army, kinda in your same situation. Sleeping in, going nowhere fast, going to a community college almost getting my associates degree , that life got boring. I wasn't showing my true potential i wanted. Military ISNT for everybody. Thats why roughly around 2% of America join.. at times I Do regret.. no lie.
I'm doing my thing taking some Free classes.. Making Good money, Living on my own.. anxious on deploying.. I don't care what others think if Your being noble on enlisting. Army is my job, not my life.

Back
Top Bottom