Do you think this is the end of the Jordan Brand era??

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo JB will realized what they have done and decide to come out with a XXIV. team jays and the .5 series will never sell as well as the sigs

IMO the .5 seris are good them melo .5 seris sucked but the team .5 seris is pretty good the b'loyals were hot the 12.5's were hot but eventually JBwants more money so they are going to have to release a xxiv

Jordan Brand will not stop as long as the company is earning millions of dollars every year..what they are doing right now is just part of there marketingstrategies...

so gentry thinks that making sum fugly fusions is making them better and making retros 100 times harder to get is a marketing strategy
sick.gif
you will see in 2010 OG'z will be they only thing making top dollareverywhere and then JB will say we should release the retros again

The era where The Jordan Image/Brand was associated with Excellence and Quality for the masses ended a few years ago...

Now we are in the era of cheapened replicas of what used to be, super limited releases of performance shoes to create hype, and endorsements by half assedathletes....

Eventually we will enter the era of Jumpman at Target or some other discount retailer....but I guess thats just the American Way...

I can't get too mad at them I guess...just try and remember what used to be...
eyes.gif

imo JB will realized what they have done and decide to come out with a XXIV. team jays and the .5 series will never sell as well as the sigs

I disagree, cuz alotta of team jays and .5s have outsold alotta of the more recent sigs. Alotta of the recent sigs often find themselves on sales racks or even outlets.

I think JB wont have 2 drop a retro every month jus 2 remain solid, i think theyll simply drop a couple here and there in packs or 1 shoe at a higher price and still sale lik crazy cuz the shoes r gonna b way more hyped cuz instead of people sayn theyll jus cop the next sig droppn the next month people r gonna b all over them knowin that another retro is not droppn any time soon after.

I wudnt b suprised 2 see a 1 shoe retro dropn in the future for around $185 or $200 and seein packs go for $350 or more
ohwell.gif
but regardless the shoes r gonna fly and JB will continue 2 cake.

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

Like some guy said a couple month's back. Jordan Brand is going to evolve into a "GUCCI, LV, BURBERRY(sp)" type brand. Charging $500 for "hand stitched" fancy box B/S expect them to release just like the 23 titaniums. The whole "packs" crap is just to get us to get used to spending $300 on kicks, then before you know it it's going to be $300 for just 1 pair then just get more rediculous.

that was me BTW
wink.gif

and yeah..i told ya JB was gonna turn into a luxury brand.....after da packs is over watch...you WILL see 300 dollar retros comin....word to that storechargin 500 for da 23's and shoppers not blinkin
laugh.gif

^^ Not even related to your question.
laugh.gif

Well, maybe it does, if MJ's right eye is totally closed, JB is at its end.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

The era where The Jordan Image/Brand was associated with Excellence and Quality for the masses ended a few years ago...

Now we are in the era of cheapened replicas of what used to be, super limited releases of performance shoes to create hype, and endorsements by half assed athletes....

Eventually we will enter the era of Jumpman at Target or some other discount retailer....but I guess thats just the American Way...

I can't get too mad at them I guess...just try and remember what used to be...
eyes.gif

yeah and then everyone could by jordans after that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JB already admited that the release of the thunder and lightning packs was just to see how much they could push the envelope.

JB aint anywhere near it's death. they haven't even started the sheepskin ugg boot fusions yet
ankleboots1L.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

JB aint anywhere near it's death. they haven't even started the sheepskin ugg boot fusions yet
ankleboots1L.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DEFINETLY COPPED LMFAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that would happen if jordan brand had no more ideas lmao

it seems like it, they're producing less retro's and putting them in packs. and fusions seem to be a new era. give it till the end of the year to seehow recepted the packs were with ppl who got them and how good the fusions r (i like the fusions
glasses.gif
, well at least the V's)

.5's are garbage, melo's are garbage, cp3's are garbage, all team jordans are garbage and they go straight to the sales rack. (og color)retro's and the signature line are the only ones selling decent. but they running out of retros and suppose to stop at 23. jordan has made alot of goodshoes over the years, so they might be around for a while, but their decline has already begun. they were doing good, but they got money hungry and flooded themarket with too many retro's and too many ugly colors.

maybe they should make some foam jordan XX4's.

So with the state of things today... I say the jordan bubble burst when the Air Jordan XXXIV is released and all the previously sought after NA jordans are released as GRs with 23 scheduled restocks for each. After that, what's left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom