Do you think Will Smith...........

Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff are still friends to this day and they still hang out time to time. Will was on skits for Jazz's last album

He doesn't need to look out for him at all though. Jazz releases and works with rappers on his time
pimp.gif
. His beats still dope as *+#%

As for everyone else on the show, no. None of them have a career anyway. Only person who had a chance was Ashley and she cool being a washed up singer.

Ross Bagley was staight on his grizzly as a child actor. Not only was he Buckwheat, he was also the new child Nicky in the later seasons of "The FreshPrince of Bel-Air". He was the voice of a puppy in "Babe," and Will Smith's son in "Independence Day". You can also see him inepisodes of Providence and The Wild Thornberry's. His most recent appearance on screen is 2004 in an episode of Judging Amy.

He is currently 20 years old and attends Cal State Northridge.

this is my homie from when we were kids haha. he's chillin and has stacks from all that now. i think him and will still stay in contact. the last iremember was when we were like 15 we went to his house for a halloween party.
smokin.gif
was so ill

Those Fresh-Prince people don't need Will's help. They're all getting their syndication money from the production company.

DMoney82 wrote:

I mean he makes millions and I hope he would look out for Jazzy atleast. He wudnt be where he is without him.

uhhhhh no he put Jazz on that show. As far as music goes he probably owes him a lil something but acting heck no

Originally Posted by gberdin

Ross Bagley was staight on his grizzly as a child actor. Not only was he Buckwheat, he was also the new child Nicky in the later seasons of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". He was the voice of a puppy in "Babe," and Will Smith's son in "Independence Day". You can also see him in episodes of Providence and The Wild Thornberry's. His most recent appearance on screen is 2004 in an episode of Judging Amy.

He is currently 20 years old and attends Cal State Northridge.

this is my homie from when we were kids haha. he's chillin and has stacks from all that now. i think him and will still stay in contact. the last i remember was when we were like 15 we went to his house for a halloween party.
smokin.gif
was so ill

bawse
4207.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

-Jazz is eating good. He's still getting DJ gigs, guest appearances, syndication paper.
-Uncle Phil is eating good. He's on TV every now and then on some sitcom.
-Tatyana Ali went to Harvard, enough said. Has a role on the Young and the Restless.
-First Aunt Viv hasn't done anything since she left the show. The second Aunt Viv is eating good.
-Nicky goes to CSUN.
-Hilary hasn't done anything worth mentioning since the show ended.
-Carlton hosts a game show and directs "Meet the Browns".
Jefferey?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

DMoney82 wrote:

I mean he makes millions and I hope he would look out for Jazzy atleast. He wudnt be where he is without him.

uhhhhh no he put Jazz on that show. As far as music goes he probably owes him a lil something but acting heck no

indifferent.gif
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince were aPlatinum-selling, Grammy winning musical group before Will even got the look for Fresh Prince.

if you don't realize what a DJ does to support and promote a rapper, there's no point even discussing this with you.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

DMoney82 wrote:

indifferent.gif
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince were a Platinum-selling, Grammy winning musical group before Will even got the look for Fresh Prince.

if you don't realize what a DJ does to support and promote a rapper, there's no point even discussing this with you.

uhhhh yea Im a DJ. I was saying Will made himself as an actor he doesnt owe Jazz for making him an actor. If Jeezy became an oscar winning actordoes he owe Drama his claim to fame?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Anybody on fresh prince is still gettin that syndication paper.
Seriously.

He shouldn't be giving anyone $$$$ despite the fact he makes a ton of it. Everyone on that show should be getting royalty checks, if they can't manage their money, there is no reason to spoon feed his "co-stars".

If a show airs in syndication, everyone in it gets a royalty check.
Yea I know dude who played Uncle Phil is doing fine.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

DMoney82 wrote:

indifferent.gif
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince were a Platinum-selling, Grammy winning musical group before Will even got the look for Fresh Prince.

uhhhh yea Im a DJ. I was saying Will made himself as an actor he doesnt owe Jazz for making him an actor. If Jeezy became an oscar winning actor does he owe Drama his claim to fame?

Will wouldnt have become an actor if he never became a rapper first. The Fresh Prince was his first acting gig EVER, so yea, he does owe Jazzy Jeff for hissuccess

i think she writes childrens books now i think i seen it on a true hollywood or something

-Jazz is eating good. He's still getting DJ gigs, guest appearances, syndication paper.
-Tatyana Ali went to Harvard, enough said. Has a role on the Young and the Restless.
-First Aunt Viv hasn't done anything since she left the show. The second Aunt Viv is eating good.
-Nicky goes to CSUN.
Really?!?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

-Nicky goes to CSUN.
Really?!?

yes sir. he looks exactly the same too. hahaha

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Looks out for his old co-stars?
I.e. People from the Fresh Prince show that might not be making money anymore? Or find work in acting?

Do you think he gives anybody money or jobs in his movies?

Do you think he breaks DJ Jazzy Jeff off anything?

What do you think?
It's not his job to help find work for other people.

He doesn't owe Jazzy a thing.

Back
Top Bottom