Do you tip when you do carry out at a restaurant?

I tip a buck or two when I go pick up my pizzas. My friend also works there so. 
How are you not banned after that picture you posted in the other tipping thread

i always thought you guys were exaggerating, but the mods really don't care about black people

Last edited:
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No, but I did tip random girls I brought home from the club post sex. Funny y'all should try it.

no.

ol wannabe mansa musa nters love to think they are doing it because they are generous with tips lol.. it wont be long before people start expecting tips for cashiers at fast food chains, gas stations, clothing stores, banks, pharmacy's, etc.

How are you not banned after that picture you posted in the other tipping thread

i always thought you guys were exaggerating, but the mods really don't care about black people

He didn't make a negative comment about Asians that's why.

I've gotten suspended for "partial profanity" so there is a lack of consistency when it comes o enforcing things but anyhow carry on.

Hahah I work at a high end restaurant
Good friends with the cashier
she makes good money
when its really busy she works her a## off
i think its every order over $100 she gets 10percent
big companies around there do big orders $1000 +
on a good day she'll make over $100 before the restaurant even opens
plus her hourly wage
before i was in the restaurant industry i really didn't believe in tipping at all
so i can really see why a lot of ppl be like "hell nah" lol
but i always throw a decent tip in unless the service is really bad
but if i was workin for minimum wage spending my last few bucks at a cool restaurant
i'd also be like F that! lol
in a good part of town servers/cashiers make decent money
so if you're really struggling with money then just don't tip haha
I'd be pretty embarrassed dining regularly at the same restaurant and not tipping though... :/

Hahah I work at a high end restaurant
she makes good money
plus her hourly wage
before i was in the restaurant industry i really didn't believe in tipping at all
but if i was workin for minimum wage spending my last few bucks at a cool restaurant
I'd be pretty embarrassed dining regularly at the same restaurant and not tipping though... :/

if your making minimuge wage and cant afford to tip then dont go to a restaurant. Waiters and bartenders work off tips, wherever you are. Your gonna sit there while they bring you food and drinks and then not give them a tip? thats just grimey

Most NTers dont tip when they dine in (while doing everything in their power to justify being a cheap ***), so why the hell do you think they would when they take out? :lol:

I do every time just out of habit, and when they remember me I'll *sometimes* get bigger portions or faster service.

Overall though it's probably not worth it and I doubt there's anything going on behind the scenes consistently that's benefiting me in the long term. It doesn't effect my bottom line though so I don't mind paying a little extra to have a decent relationship with people who handle my food.

Hash I work at a high end restaurant
she makes good money
plus her hourly wage
This is like the most ******ed, mind-boggling, convoluted style of a typed out opinion/response that I've ever seen.

Usually no. If I'm getting back a bunch of pennies, nickels, and dimes, then I just put that change in the tip jar.

Back
Top Bottom