Do you use the comment section of blogs you visit?

not like someone's personal blog but like, fashion, music, specialty etc.?
it's like no matter how popular a blog is no one ever comments or becomes
a regular contributor.

a regular contributor.

1235954-this_thread_again_super.jpg

Originally Posted by Radio Flyer

Its amazing how much energy goes into trying to get lulz. Like really?

smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Face it you were waiting for someone to reply, so I did.

Its amazing how much energy goes into trying to get lulz. Like really?

smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Face it you were waiting for someone to reply, so I did.

whatru talking about..???. if the blog is remotely popular its filled with people trying to be the first to comment, trolls, people advertising, few people actually contributing to the topic tho...

not sure if serious

whatru talking about..???. if the blog is remotely popular its filled with people trying to be the first to comment, trolls, people advertising, few people actually contributing to the topic tho...

not sure if serious

You'll see me replying on a ton of Facebook High Snobiety posts, majority of the %*%$ is atrocious and the sheep love it just because of the label/brand behind it

You'll see me replying on a ton of Facebook High Snobiety posts, majority of the %*%$ is atrocious and the sheep love it just because of the label/brand behind it

The general rule of thumb that I use when deciding if I should comment on a blog is: if I want to comment, I'll comment. If I don't want to comment, I don't comment.

Stick with that train of thought and you'll do fine for yourself.

The general rule of thumb that I use when deciding if I should comment on a blog is: if I want to comment, I'll comment. If I don't want to comment, I don't comment.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

not sure if serious
i mean like, homegirl from true life: hustling in the hamptons her blog gets no love
laugh.gif

you would think mtv would've catapulted her in to blogosphere stardom, but instead...

http://www.chichi212.com/

just an example but there's tons of blogs that i've personally gotten something from like instructions for androids,
maybe latest on some kicks or just celeb buzz and i felt i owed it to them to comment but i see zero feedback.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

not sure if serious
i mean like, homegirl from true life: hustling in the hamptons her blog gets no love
laugh.gif

you would think mtv would've catapulted her in to blogosphere stardom, but instead...

http://www.chichi212.com/

just an example but there's tons of blogs that i've personally gotten something from like instructions for androids,
maybe latest on some kicks or just celeb buzz and i felt i owed it to them to comment but i see zero feedback.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Your avy is genius.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Your avy is genius.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

This is the part where you plug the blog in your signature, right?

a regular contributor.
2rxurfs.gif

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by DT43

your blog sucks.
2a9ur0o.gif

Back
Top Bottom