Doc Rivers vol. Let it go Doc

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

If my fellow Celtics fans think we would of still won in 2008 with a Healthy Bynum and Ariza on the Lakers team then were crazy

really though Doc needs to just let it go and shut up and win some more titles.  the 2008 Lakers didn't cry and make excuses, they came back the next year and became the first team since the 1989 Pistons to win the title the year after losing in the Finals and then to further seperate themselves from all the other teams since 2003 that haven't repeated they ended up winning back to back at the expense of the team who beat em in the 2008 Finals.

bottom line is the Celtics won in 2008, the Lakers won in 2010.

I hope the Celtics can get back next year and the Lakers can do the same just so that one team can have full bragging rights rather then it being tied 1-1  with this group of players.

That being said the Lakers have never lost a playoff series with Gasol and Bynum in the lineup playing.

If my fellow Celtics fans think we would of still won in 2008 with a Healthy Bynum and Ariza on the Lakers team then were crazy

really though Doc needs to just let it go and shut up and win some more titles.  the 2008 Lakers didn't cry and make excuses, they came back the next year and became the first team since the 1989 Pistons to win the title the year after losing in the Finals and then to further seperate themselves from all the other teams since 2003 that haven't repeated they ended up winning back to back at the expense of the team who beat em in the 2008 Finals.

bottom line is the Celtics won in 2008, the Lakers won in 2010.

I hope the Celtics can get back next year and the Lakers can do the same just so that one team can have full bragging rights rather then it being tied 1-1  with this group of players.

That being said the Lakers have never lost a playoff series with Gasol and Bynum in the lineup playing.

If Laker fans think they would of still won with a Healthy Perk on the Celtics team is crazy
i honestly the celtics wouldve not built a big lead early in the game with perk in the lineup due the fact sheed stretched out the floor and he really set the tone for them

doc needs to quit whining and the ironic thing didnt he call phil a whiner in 08?
if its fair he never beat our team at full strength either with bynum being out but injuries are part of the game and we got beat but aside from our fans you dont hear phil, kobe or co. making excuses

If Laker fans think they would of still won with a Healthy Perk on the Celtics team is crazy
i honestly the celtics wouldve not built a big lead early in the game with perk in the lineup due the fact sheed stretched out the floor and he really set the tone for them

doc needs to quit whining and the ironic thing didnt he call phil a whiner in 08?
if its fair he never beat our team at full strength either with bynum being out but injuries are part of the game and we got beat but aside from our fans you dont hear phil, kobe or co. making excuses

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by toine2983

Y'all Laker fans are just too damn sensitive.
laugh.gif

Enjoy your title and stop worrying about whether Kobe is the #2 SG or anything Doc Rivers says.

This. 

Lame comment by Doc.

Even lamer are the people backing him up, saying laker fans are too sensitive when all they're doing is pointing out how absurd Doc's claim is.

Enjoy our title and stop worrying when someone tries to downplay our title and our star player? Nahhh. If there's a thread, there will be discussion. In fact, I think you laker haters are the touchy ones, getting hurt every time someone makes a proven point in favor of the lakers.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bottom line is the Celtics won in 2008, the Lakers won in 2010. [/color]

There it is.. cut and dry.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by toine2983

Y'all Laker fans are just too damn sensitive.
laugh.gif

Enjoy your title and stop worrying about whether Kobe is the #2 SG or anything Doc Rivers says.

This. 

Lame comment by Doc.

Even lamer are the people backing him up, saying laker fans are too sensitive when all they're doing is pointing out how absurd Doc's claim is.

Enjoy our title and stop worrying when someone tries to downplay our title and our star player? Nahhh. If there's a thread, there will be discussion. In fact, I think you laker haters are the touchy ones, getting hurt every time someone makes a proven point in favor of the lakers.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bottom line is the Celtics won in 2008, the Lakers won in 2010. [/color]

There it is.. cut and dry.

People, he's right about 2010.

He is NOT RIGHT ABOUT 08.  Did any of you see Bynum playing in that series?  So how is "our starting five has a ring against their starting five" true?

READ guys, read. 

He is NOT RIGHT ABOUT 08.  Did any of you see Bynum playing in that series?  So how is "our starting five has a ring against their starting five" true?

READ guys, read. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

READ guys, read.
take a deep breath and relax.

Originally Posted by CP1708

READ guys, read.
take a deep breath and relax.

How about who cares what he says??

Lakers are still raising a new banner on October 26 on National TV, and that's all that should matter right now for fellow Laker fans.

How about who cares what he says??

Lakers are still raising a new banner on October 26 on National TV, and that's all that should matter right now for fellow Laker fans.

Back
Top Bottom