Documentary/Interview Fans - Get in here

Anybody heard of the Soft White Underbelly by Mark Latia?

It’s a YouTube channel I came across where this famed photography interviewpeople of all walks of life from a different perspective. These are people that are usually shame or hidden from out society: hit men, addicts, pimps,child molesters, debt collector, etc

It’s raw and very touching.

Last edited:
my mans i just came across this like monday...ive been locked in ever since. i feel like some be putting on extra sauce with their story. Like the Mexican cat johnny.

on the chick you posted tho...he got sucked in, she belongs to the game. he shouldve just got her a meal like he promised and let her be. he got her a gofundme...and you know what happen.

but i love this channel, one thing ive learned all these people had traumatic events that happen that sent them in that direction.

my mans i just came across this like monday...ive been locked in ever since. i feel like some be putting on extra sauce with their story. Like the Mexican cat johnny.

on the chick you posted tho...he got sucked in, she belongs to the game. he shouldve just got her a meal like he promised and let her be. he got her a gofundme...and you know what happen.

but i love this channel, one thing ive learned all these people had traumatic events that happen that sent them in that direction.

Right! I’m sure they’re some fabrication to 75% of these stories - but it allows people to see and hear what brought them to where they are.

you’re right about Kelly - I was like she got this story down to a tee - and got everyone involved. Some people just can’t escape it. (I fully understand it - dealing with it personally)

These interviews are truly appreciative.

A few years ago, I saw Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

Movie was deeply infuriating, troubling, and touching

What do y'all mean about Kelly? She gave all that go fund me bread to her pimp?

Edit: Wait, is this a doc appreciation thread? If not I’ll edit the rest of my post.

I just watched the documentary “77 Minutes” today with my fam. This one was tough to watch and not tear up.

July 18th 1984. Angry white guy walks up to a packed McDonald’s at 4 in the afternoon armed with a shotgun, 9mm pistol, Uzi machine gun and lots of bullets. Dude even killed an 8 month old infant.

Last edited:
5 mins into that interview with kelly.

hands down, some of the craziest s*** i ever heard.

Whats wild is she’s so casual explaining that s***.

Back
Top Bottom