Doernbecher 3 Legit Check

Hey guys. Just got scammed for a pair of DB 4s, so not looking for that to happen again. 8.5/10 DB 3s on eBay, looks pretty legit (pics below). The only reason I'm worried is because the dude dropped the price real fast. However, he claims that his dads friend works at DB Hospital in Oregon. Seemed fishy at first, but he does live in Northern California. He doesn't have the reciept though, so l/c will be well appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry, what I meant to say was his eBay information says that he lives in Northern California. He didnt just tell me and I believed him.

100% Fake. The material should not appear "ashy" and the COLE symbols should reflect with the flash as well:

Thanks so much. I figured they were fake too caus the elephant print on the back looked different than the real ones

gonna need a lot more pictures of the 2013 DB 3's. The fakes are getting good of those, they don't have good fakes of the 2010 model.

Yo I need a legit check on these db3s size 12 I'm interested in purchasing.[ATTACHMENT=6956][ATTACHMENT=6957][ATTACHMENT=6958][ATTACHMENT=6959]image.jpg (168k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Yo I need a legit check on these db3s size 12 I'm interested in purchasing.
25b17bad_image.jpeg
680987f9_image.jpeg
4969e8e2_image.jpeg
ffbc17fd_image.jpeg
100% Fake

Back
Top Bottom