Doernbecher Freestyle October 2017

Presto sounds interesting. Bet it'll be a women's release tho.

Last edited:
Sigh just getting tired or the wait, show us the designs already so I can decide which one I need to be all in on. I think last one I got was the easily picked up Penny DB.

Just hope it's executed good. I don't know if Nike has been more hands off with the more recent renditions.

Not sure I read that at the top of what baby J posted but if it is a 12 hopefully it's excuted properly.

IMG_6770.JPG

I LIKE, nice and subtle no wild colors or design ideas. Forreal I think kid does better than most shoes actual designers produce.

Any NTer in the Syracuse,NY area that has any info about where these might drop based off past doernbecher releases?Im hoping to have a better chance to cop in person rather than online.I live approximately 2 hours away but I would make the drive for these.

I know the 12s won't be them black/pink joints I saw about to release soon, they looked like a GS release

Any NTer in the Syracuse,NY area that has any info about where these might drop based off past doernbecher releases?Im hoping to have a better chance to cop in person rather than online.I live approximately 2 hours away but I would make the drive for these.

born and raised in Syracuse. we've never seen a doernbecher release. footlocker destuny usa is where you will find the best heat released here.

born and raised in Syracuse. we've never seen a doernbecher release. footlocker destuny usa is where you will find the best heat released here.
Appreciate the response.I was able to cop the 13s through the sneaker app,I just hope that I can get lucky again.IMO the 12s will be much more difficult to grab based off the popularity difference between the models.

Back
Top Bottom