Doernbecher x Nike Dunk Low "Lance Dillon"

They look like some kid just got bored in class and started drawing on his shoes. Maybe that's the idea though. Other than that they look good.

Last edited:
Was gonna make a thread for these. Def looking forward to these re-releasing

I plan on copping, waiting to see how my local niketown is going to handle this release.

NT Seattle never gets ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i may be in the minority but i cant wait for these, i love them. im a huge fan of graffiti and lasering so it goes hand in hand. they remind me of those Turtle AF1s in a way

even though i feel like these will be a easy cop on NDC, i paid for a RSVP services to attempt to get me a pair as well

i may be in the minority but i cant wait for these, i love them. im a huge fan of graffiti and lasering so it goes hand in hand. they remind me of those Turtle AF1s in a way

even though i feel like these will be a easy cop on NDC, i paid for a RSVP services to attempt to get me a pair as well
Can't beat that price plus look at that quality I'm tryna get 2 pairs if possible

The release info says 1 pair per person. I want to know if the ES will release them cause I'll be there on the 31st

Hoping the re-release looks more like the sneakernwes pics. That "sueded" touch to the green parts looks nice.Also colors look a lil darker.

They are like half rock able kicks and half stash away for rainy day kicks, I like them a lot. Missed out on the og release but def gunning for multiple pairs this time around

Hoping the re-release looks more like the sneakernwes pics. That "sueded" touch to the green parts looks nice.Also colors look a lil darker.

i knew there was something i liked about the retros more. the OG pair looks kinda dull and the lasering doesnt look lasered

Back
Top Bottom