Doernbecher x Nike Dunk Low "Lance Dillon"

i was able to cop a pair.
anybody else have a disastrous time trying to log in? or trying to pay?
i ended up having to go thru paypal cuz it kept changing my billing info.
then paypal literally asked me to fill out a captcha 8-9x. wow.
oh well i got a pair of these and a pair of black tongues

still in line for a 10.5
nthat.gif
 i hate you sthebest haha

After waiting in line for 20 minutes finally got the "out of stock" message. Guess I'm going to go early to Niketown LV to try and get a pair. I have to go down there anyway to pick up my reserved fire red 5s.

Wasn't expecting to wait 8-minutes in their "line", but I finally checked-out. Only problem on my end was the loading scripts of each page. It would initially load as a guest, but then switch back into being logged in...

Well, that was terrible. I'm still waiting in line for a size 8.5 and an 8. Probably not looking too good for me. Kind of hoping these are sitting at the Niketowns until Monday. I would drive to Dallas, but I have a couple of things to do today.
ohwell.gif

Could not get a pair I'm pissed. I wanted these more than any shoes this weekend. Anybody want the weather mans size 9.5? Maybe we can work somethig out?

Waiting in line at NTNY. About 15th in line. Leaving with something if they don't have my size. A few parents on line.

Not big at all. They aren't selling them until 10, but I think they let employees get their hands on them before we'll get them.

Some ********. They already let 30 people in and the manager or whoever didn't say before. A kid who was on the line went inside and checked and then we asked another employee. He said its only 1 per. Could have gone to 21 Mercer and got screwed over if they had them. A lot of miscommunication out here.

Some ********. They already let 30 people in and the manager or whoever didn't say before. A kid who was on the line went inside and checked and then we asked another employee. He said its only 1 per. Could have gone to 21 Mercer and got screwed over if they had them. A lot of miscommunication out here.
those all for the fire reds tho?

Missed out...as always with these twitter link only releases. Had the 8.5 and was in the virtual line. Only to be told they were sold out after 10 minutes.

Missed out from waking up at 8 for TLO, gf went to nikedc and they sold out as well, sigh...guess I gotta hope it's part of big restock

Back
Top Bottom