Does any body know how people get shoes so early???

Just asking because i see websites and i have a friend whos cousin got the pewter foams months ago. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Just asking because i see websites and i have a friend whos cousin got the pewter foams months ago. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You Answered Your Own Question...  The Websites You See Sell Shoes Months Before The Shoe Is Set To Release For A Bit More Than Retail...
tired.gif

You Answered Your Own Question...  The Websites You See Sell Shoes Months Before The Shoe Is Set To Release For A Bit More Than Retail...
tired.gif

i got this filipino cat, works in the factory in Cavite, once he gets done making a shoe, he will toss it over the wall, and i scoop it up. he my cousin, we cool, mad connects.

i got this filipino cat, works in the factory in Cavite, once he gets done making a shoe, he will toss it over the wall, and i scoop it up. he my cousin, we cool, mad connects.

Very few people have legit connections, most people just buy early off a website...

Very few people have legit connections, most people just buy early off a website...

Back
Top Bottom