Does any body know how people get shoes so early???

Connections, social networking, friends, benefits of a job they may have, or maybe they just drop a lot of $ on some websites.

Connections, social networking, friends, benefits of a job they may have, or maybe they just drop a lot of $ on some websites.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@GeNeRaTiOnZ....Im bout it!!!
roll.gif

It's the Holidays so what the hell

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of
eyes.gif
at first, but I sold him the Bisons for retail anyways.

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.
pimp.gif

Like other NTers have said just NETWORK and NEVER burn your bridges!!!

roll.gif

Long time ago when the 3rd set of SBs released, I had a pair of Bisons on eBay and some HK cat hit me saying he would hook me up with kicks early if I got him shoes from the states he had a hard time finding overseas. 

I was kind of
eyes.gif

He kept his word though and has emailed me every time he gets a shoe early and he hooks it up for retail or sometimes less.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

roll.gif

I was kind of
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Thats wassup....prolly more reliable then my cuzin bebot in cavite.

roll.gif

I was kind of
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Thats wassup....prolly more reliable then my cuzin bebot in cavite.

I wish some of my local "connections" would a hooked me up with some DB 3's for retail sz 10
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I wish some of my local "connections" would a hooked me up with some DB 3's for retail sz 10
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

It could also be mom and pop stores .. i kno a mom and pop store up my way that sold the cool greys 2 weeks earlii for retail and no tax ..

It could also be mom and pop stores .. i kno a mom and pop store up my way that sold the cool greys 2 weeks earlii for retail and no tax ..

Even your local Footlocker gets shoes weeks before they come out. Most mom and pop stores will simply sell a pair or two to their loyal customers as soon as they get the shipment and wait for release day to sell the rest. As far as people having them months in advance either the slim chance they know someone at Nike or are a Nike/JB rep themselves or paid extra through various sources (press publicizing the shoes, factory workers, internet, etc.)to get production samples.

Even your local Footlocker gets shoes weeks before they come out. Most mom and pop stores will simply sell a pair or two to their loyal customers as soon as they get the shipment and wait for release day to sell the rest. As far as people having them months in advance either the slim chance they know someone at Nike or are a Nike/JB rep themselves or paid extra through various sources (press publicizing the shoes, factory workers, internet, etc.)to get production samples.

Mom and Pops and Ebay are the quickest way to get shoes early although some stores and sellers charge an arm and a leg for them

Mom and Pops and Ebay are the quickest way to get shoes early although some stores and sellers charge an arm and a leg for them

Back
Top Bottom