DOes any one know the name of this and where I can find some at?

Hello fellow NT's I stumbled upon this image and remebered I used to have this back i nthe days as a child. I was interested in finding out what theseare called if they have a name other than bracelet. I also wanted to know if anyone here knows where I can find some at in different colors. I remeber theyused to have these as ticket prizes at Discovery Zone and also Chucky Cheese. Hope you ladies and gentleman can help me out thank you all in advance.

bracelet.jpg

[img*] IMAGE URL HERE [*/img]

remove the astericks and insert the image's url, and you'll be all set. if the image is saved on your pc, upload it on tinypic.com copy the directlink/url (also the image url) and follow the diagram above.

no idea what it's called. what does it do, what is it's purpose? if i had some info on it, i could look it up.

i used to wear those in like 4th grade...hahahahahahaa

so i tried to search "chuck e cheese bracelets" and found this instead:

strapped to MY BODY, I discovered that we had been given different numbers!! They wouldn't let me leave with MY CHILD because the idiot at the front door doesn't know that 104 and 105 aren't the same number! As I was standing there arguing with the woman, a man dragged a screaming little girl out the door - and these people didn't even bother to check to make sure they had the same number! But the child that was in a Snugglie strapped to me couldn't leave, and they wouldn't even let us go find my mother-in-law to try to get things straightened out.

roll.gif
roll.gif

those are from jansport back packs bro..
in middle school people use to steal em from each other while walking, mad stealth.

No sorry I found out they are friendship bracelets. I was just wondering now wher ecan i find them at and do they comein different colors.

I was just at a local magic/party/costume store and they had a big section of little toys and they had a big @%! bucket of these. .50 each, I think. I searchedfor the "slap bracelets" that folded out straight and you slapped them around you wrist, but they didnt have them.

They had all the neon colors just like back in the day.

They had those tiny bowl shaped rubber things that you fold inside out and set them down and they jump in they air. Took me back to 1992.

If you cant find them, let me know. I wouldnt have a problem sending you a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom