Does anybody else Binge Sleep?

Some weeks i could pull 35-40 hours of sleep sporadically placed of course. Some times i feel bummy but sleep is something special. Bad side though sometimeswork and stuff gets in the way

Yeah it seems like I binge and purge like I have some sort of sleep bulimia. I'll go a whole week sleeping maybe 15 hours, and another week I'll donothing but sleep in my spare time.

ive done it before. i dont remember how long i slept, but it seemed like forever. On average I get about 4-5 hours of sleep every night...so yeah taking napsduring the day makes it easy to sleep the whole day away.

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now. On some realness though, I can sleep for about 14 hours straight. Everytime I do it I feel like I just wasted halfof my life though.

i have been the past week. i work overnights so its kinda hard to get sleep on a regular schedule. i didnt sleep at all on friday so then on saturday ibasically slept all day
laugh.gif

I live a 16 hour night, and an 8 hour day. It's how my biological clock works
smh.gif

Very annoying

Definitely! I have a crazy sleep schedule, as I'm sure some NTers can attest to by my ridiculously late posts...

I've had a problem since I was about 8 or 9 still living in NY.

I just have a tough time going to sleep. Unless I'm tired or just bored out of my $%$, I won't go to sleep.

Like...its 4:24 AM, my $%$ should be in bed right now...but I'm as awake as I was at 4:24 P.M. AND I got class tomorrow (today, I should say).
smh.gif

I can't remember the last time I willingly went to sleep before 12 AM or had a full 8 hours of sleep (without waking up in the afternoon
smh.gif
)...it reallyhas been that long.

smh.gif
@ myself

it's almost like a give/ take thing: either you struggle to wake up early, but feel as if you're taking advantage of your day, or leisurely sleep tilnoonish and feel like you've wasted a portion of your life.

Originally Posted by pinkloveheart

ive done it before. i dont remember how long i slept, but it seemed like forever. On average I get about 4-5 hours of sleep every night...so yeah taking naps during the day makes it easy to sleep the whole day away.
Same here.

Yes my sleeping habits are terrible

Monday & Weds-class at 1030am but I never go to sleep until around shidd this time 5:22am Eastern time

Tues & Thurs.- class at 1:30 so I get to sleep until like 1

Friday thru Sun- I sleep until like 3pm

i like to binge sleep when i don't have to wake up early in the mornings. Usually i do my binge sleeping on Sundays.

i work 8a - 5p monday - friday.
on average, i go to bed around 3, waking up at 6.
on a rare night im not with my friends, i go to bed around 9p.

when I was sick for a whole week once.
aside from that I have too much homework for sleep bingeing I have no idea how I'm going to fit a job in soon
I go to bed at 4-5 AM and wake up 6:30 on M/W, 9:30 on T/TH, All Fri, Sat, and Sun is the same except I wake up at 8 AM.

My sleep schedule has been extremely @%#$#$ up as of late. I'm finding myself waking up in the middle of the night/am more and its harder to fall asleepeven when I'm tired. I often wake up with headaches as a result of this eratic pattern.. Unless someone can give me a viable explaination as to why this ishappening, I'm attributing this to Stress...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom