does anybody have a problem with calling them "Js?"

Originally Posted by SwagBag

if you're not from the hood, then you can't relate.

roll.gif
try but ppl do try lol

j's/jordans's/kicks
as long as you comprehend the person (who's neck you just broke) is saying then it shouldn't matter.
if the person doesn't tell you "nice (insert your choice of work for kicks here)" then you haven't broken their neck

I have a problem cause when people ask me if I seen the new "J's" it sounds like they looking for a joint you know da ganja or any other word soI call them Jordans

People will always make abreviations. I say Jordans though nvr bothered me if pople say J

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

man its a pet peeve for me, i dont like it when people call Jordans "Js"
to me its like calling your boss "B" or your referring to God by calling him "G"
i just wanna see who still calls em Jordans, i mean- does anybody call Nikes "N's"??
really? a whole post for this?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

man its a pet peeve for me, i dont like it when people call Jordans "Js"
to me its like calling your boss "B" or your referring to God by calling him "G"
i just wanna see who still calls em Jordans, i mean- does anybody call Nikes "N's"??
really? a whole post for this?

LOL, and whats even more sad a whole post that generated 5 pages of discussion. Our JB forum is so desperate for discussion we actually have hashed this outfor 5 pages. If we ever get some solid release info with pics we will have a 200 page thread the first day, haha.
laugh.gif

yea i asked all kinds of people i know n most of em call em both, nothin much i was jus wonderin

most of the time i say j's but also refer them as jordans to the non shoe heads.

oh yeah this thread has popped up enough and never bothered to click just from the title. but when it keeps popping up all the way to 5 pages i couldn'tresist to respond to this annoying post.......

For as long as I can remember, people have been referring to Jordans as "Jays" since I was 10, so I've petty much grown accustom to thatnickname.

After all, "Jays" is a whole lot better than "G-Niks" (Air Force Ones)
sick.gif

This used to get under my skin, but now I think that it makes perfect sense.
Air Jordans are a thing of the past, while J's are the poor quality variants that are being produced today.
It's a great way to separate the crap that's on shelves from the legendary product of the past.

Back
Top Bottom