Does anybody have pics of the Non-Jordan shoes MJ wore in the play-offs after he returned from his f

I know that he was unable to wear the Concords because of uniform regulations, but does anybody have pics of the shoes he actually did wear. The third versionof the Maestros seems to stick out in my mind.

I think that it was the zoom flight 1 or something like that. It was a Penny Hardaway sig shoe.

great pic ska, those shoes are
pimp.gif

Ahhh.....the good old days. What I wouldn't give for an old school Bulls vs. Knicks game on Christmas again!!!

Shaq and Penny were my second favorite 1-2, only behind MJ and Pip

^ Am I crazy or is Jordan not wearing the #45 Space Jams in this pic while wearing the #23 jersey? Pretty interesting...not that it matters. Maybe my eyesare fooling me, it's late.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

SHaq looks like a BEAST!
and how do you feel that he's on my Suns now? have fun with Marion choking in the playoffs (if you make it there
laugh.gif
)

as for the shoes, those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those flights look like prowings. its just that MJ has them on so they appear to look good to some people. Ugly IMO

Originally Posted by ebe2023

those flights look like prowings. its just that MJ has them on so they appear to look good to some people. Ugly IMO
Man don't be knockin the Flight Ones. I only wish nike put out shoes like they used to. I have always loved those shoes. IMO they look worse on MJ.Only cuz he should only wear Jordans. On Penny they are
pimp.gif
BTW - that's your opinion so I guess I gotta accept it.

23ska909red02 wrote:
miamib30514:
SHaq looks like a BEAST!
bjvig414:
and how do you feel that he's on my Suns now?

I hope you don't think that the Shaq in that picture is the Shaq that's going to be on the Suns.
roll.gif

Co-Sign. That's why I don't want him on my Suns. I would have stayed with Marion and Banks. It was a horrible trade in my opinion. Yes, I'm mad.As for the Air Flight 1's, they are pretty nice and definately classics, but they are nothing to beast over IMO.

BTW, Ska, why do your quoted post come out all weird?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So why did he have to wear them again? If Jordan wore em they hot

I believe because he was getting fined for the Concord XI's he couldn't wear because of the uniform regulations. So, he had these Air Flight 1'sthat Penny gave to him as a gift (I believe) and had to wear them, but he cut the back pulltab that had the number "1" on it off
laugh.gif

As for the second part of your post:
alien.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

willsndvl:
BTW, Ska, why do your quoted post come out all weird?
I make 'em that way when I reply. I like the text right under the name of the person that said it, not all the way at the bottom of thequoteblock.

Back
Top Bottom