does anybody know what charles barkley is wearing here?

ej

michael-jordan-through-the-years-viii-01.jpg

michael-jordan-through-the-years-viii-03.jpg

michael-jordan-through-the-years-viii-04.jpg

I remember when Michigan Fab 5 first rocked these with the black socks and long shorts....looked dope. They were the first team I remember wearing black socks with black kicks.

I remember when Michigan Fab 5 first rocked these with the black socks and long shorts....looked dope. They were the first team I remember wearing black socks with black kicks.

Damn man you gotta be real young not to remember these, because I'm pretty damn young and still remember.

Damn man you gotta be real young not to remember these, because I'm pretty damn young and still remember.

Originally Posted by Wade187

basically....these and da jordan VIII bunnies went head to head in popularity.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Correct me if I'm wrong but arent the "bunnies" the VII's? All of the comercials and adds from that campaign have jordan wearing the VII's and spun the "hair jordan."

Correct me if I'm wrong but arent the "bunnies" the VII's? All of the comercials and adds from that campaign have jordan wearing the VII's and spun the "hair jordan."

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I think primarily in NY we consider the 8's "Bugs Bunnies"

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I think primarily in NY we consider the 8's "Bugs Bunnies"

Yeah, you'd have to be pretty young to not remember these. People do refer to them as the Bugs Bunnies, even though it is technically incorrect. They did run a Looney Tunes ad campaign with the VIII as well. I love these Barkley's I still got my pair from '01 when they put them out. I also have my pair from '07 (anyone correct me if I'm wrong on the year) that I bought for $45! It was a little after Christmas and they sat on swoosh.com and I scooped them for that price. I looked at them the other day and man they are clean lol.

Back
Top Bottom