Does Anybody Own Jordan Id's?

I know that a long time ago NikeID released the Jumpman Team Elite mid and lows and I havent heard much about its quality and i havent even seen any pics ofsomebody owning them. Anybody got pics of your own ID's or any quality info on them?

I did the lows...they are very very comfortable and the quaility is great. I will try to post a pic later

Got this off my friend's site. Can't comment on the quality and stuff as it ain't mine.

zmk4tv.jpg
121z90i.jpg
hvqvkl.jpg

23k3g21.jpg

sorry to say but those are hideous, unless those match a jersey to play ball or something lol.

I'll post mine later....clean grey/white/w/ a hint of purple and black soles......pics to follow...very comfortable!

so the letters on the tounge are stitched. good to know. what about the numbers on the side? i plan on making a sugar ray pair with a 20 on the side.

Put a numbered Jordan on iD, and I'm all in.

I don't even care which number.

O.K, yes I do.

Not VIII, XV, XVIII, or XXI.

Put a IX, XI, XX, or XXIII on iD, and I buy multiple pairs.

Team Elite?
laugh.gif

Ofcourse the quality will be excellent on these...

..Theyre gonna be one of the MOST RAREST JORDANS ever. Rare quanity = better quality.

expect NBA player PE's to have the same quality as ID products.

^ if u mean the rarer the shoe, the better the quality, i have to disagree with you. thunder iv's are rare but have horrrrrrrrrible quality.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because you're not giving any indication that you're being sarcastic. But I hope that youdon't honesstly believe that the quality on these is on par with NBA PE wuality, or that the quality on these will be great because they are 1 of 1.

laugh.gif

I dont own any Nike/Jordan IDs, and I wouldn't want sig line jordans to be available on Nike ID, but god i wish they would generally release some PEcolorways... low black/purple bibby XIII - grail PE for me

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Put a numbered Jordan on iD, and I'm all in.

I don't even care which number.

O.K, yes I do.

Not VIII, XV, XVIII, or XXI.

Put a IX, XI, XX, or XXIII on iD, and I buy multiple pairs.

Team Elite?
laugh.gif

I'd go crazy if they add the X's, XII's, XIII's, and III's

Back
Top Bottom