Does anybody use a PS3 Cooling fan? is it worth getting?

just wondering if this is worth getting for my ps3.. it does get a little hot when im playing and yes i have it on a open space.. i have both system and ihave a cooling fan on my 360,i only got the cooling fan for my 360 because there was some rumors before that it would over heat.. so just wondering if it wouldbe a good idea to buy one also for my ps3.. any advice would be appriciated thanks!.

u the ungrateful little dude who was mad at his parents for copping a ps3 for your xmas present? if so, be gone with u. i hope ur ps3 overheats.

eek.gif
OH YEAH!^^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cooling fans on any system = loss of manufacturers warranty. Purchase and use at your own discretion

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

u the ungrateful little dude who was mad at his parents for copping a ps3 for your xmas present? if so, be gone with u. i hope ur ps3 overheats.
I really lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

dudes forget NOTHING on this site

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif

dudes forget NOTHING on this site
roll.gif
roll.gif

The first reply too.

^^ thats when you know that some people aint got no life.. anyways get over that bruh.. or maybe you just hating cuz u still got ur SNES?

Originally Posted by hyphy101

^^ thats when you know that some people aint got no life.. anyways get over that bruh.. or maybe you just hating cuz u still got ur SNES?

go back to iss

I don't play my PS3 enough for it to overheat anyway. It's basically one big +@# paperweight

^^ thats a good one.. fruitty pebble.. or how about diva? i know some yall folks remember that.. rite? anyways keep em coming.. remember

HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS.. JUST LIKE THE FIRST REPLY... HE REMEMBERS ME.. SO NOW MY NAME IS ON HIS MIND.. LOL.. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME..

i also hope your PS3 overheats.

No, it's not worth getting.

You really got mad at your parents for that? BTW, I like SNES.

^^what do you guys get out of posting such negative comments? i want to try it sometimes.. forreal though.

^^naw.. i didnt really get mad.. matter of fact i was actually thankful because i asked for it.. what i posted before was just sorta comparing xbox 360 andps3.. and i found out why xbox was actually a little better (in MY own OPINION) and fools started blasting me on how ungratefull i was..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SNES > PS3.

SNES > YOU

i also hope your ps3 overheats.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom