Does anyone attend University of the Pacific in Stockton?

Central Valley
sick.gif

Stockton seems boring .

and it smells like cow Doo doo. But maybe somebody that actually lives there can tell you better.

I transferred to Pacific. Living on campus makes life a lot easier. Everything is walking distance (you don't need a bike). The gym is small but theequipment is new. Basketball is aight, one court normally with black guys and the other with asians. The food is aight, but they never change the menu, andit's not buffet style anymore, it's pay as you go. There are hella people from Hawaii here, and a lot of pre-pharm majors.

Typical parties on Friday, weekends are quiet, mornings and nightime are cold, and it DOES NOT smell like doo doo in Davis. Overall, it's a tight-knitcommunity, and you'll get to know everybody. I chose it because they had a sports management major and it's only 1.5 hours away from home (SF).

^^thanks man! So how much should I expect to be paying for being a full-time student and living on campus? Man, the only reason that's stopping me fromtransferring to the UOP is the fact that's it gonna cost a grip.

I read on the website the average financial aid package is around $22,000 and that students who are qualified for Cal Grants can get matching grants worth$10,000. Correct?

My friend goes there, I hear there's a lot of middle eastern people there. She's majoring in Dentistry or something.
You should know, I was born in Stockton and I think it seems hood.

^^ yeah man, they tell me there's a nice part of Stockton, and a not-so-nice part of Stockton. Doesn't matter to me, I plan on living in the dormsanyway.

my girl just graduated from there, the school is fine. seems a lil boring but hey, you're going there to get your education. stockton, is just like anyother city, it has it's good points and bad points. Lots of asian and white chicks, if that's your thing.
wink.gif

UOP is a nice campus. i like how everything is close together.

the town itself is aiight, but kinda boring and ghetto. as long as your living with your homies, it's all good anyways.

Back
Top Bottom