Does anyone drink Lost Coast brews?

Great white happens to be my favorite beer, been drinking nothing but for the last four to five years. At around 8 $ a six pack, it does get expensive. Anyway,about a year ago I first mixed great white with another lost coast ale; tangerine wheat. To my surprise, at a mix of four to one gw/tw yielded a wonderfulbeer. I've contacted the head brewer at lost coast and informed him, now trying to get it bottled So, do we have any Lost Coast drinkers? Try that mix, letme know what you think

not really, but when i was in college i did. our on campus pub was run by beer enthusiasts so we had great white and downtown brown on tap. both are reallygood beers. if i see them at a bar or restaurant ill usually order one

lost coast apricot wheat
pimp.gif
i get it every time i go to Yardhouse

I will try it tomorrow.. I live a couple hours from the Brewery so I am throwing back Lost Coast all the time. Thanks for the heads up...

I've been bugging the brewmaster to bottle the great white tangerine wheat combo for about a while now. This is a norcal drink, and if I'm able to getit bottled I am going to try and have him autograph the first dozen. Oh, I am also constructing a lost coast surfboard beer pong table.

Back
Top Bottom