Does anyone else ever experience this?

laugh.gif
...this guy RoLLi

I get them too sometimes...
sick.gif

I just push them out with my finger. Did people like 50 years ago not have this thing? I've seen more and more people with them now...

My ex used to get them REALLY badly. She'd be able to pick at her tonsils and get more and more - the odor was terrible. Not sure of the title "tonsilstones" or how they come about, but I know they are related to your tonsils.

i never smell it...but i always though it was some type of cold ball or something..and ^^ that stuff about ur ex...just disgusting as hell

Ive had these on and off for the past 5 years it feels like flem in your throat Ive noticed that it sits in 2 little holes at the backsides of ya mouth justinfront of your epeglotis I eat alot of pasta and weat based food Im pretty sure its food particles that havent broken down and get caught there.

The reason it smells like it does is because its decaying food how long its been there nobody knows it sounds bad but i get mine out carefully using q-tips butit does look like tiny peices of weat I dont think its tonsil stones as there nothing like stones.

I clicked on this post not knowing wat it would be and to my suprise this is the first time Ive heard of other people haveing them nobody I knew had a clue wati was talking about lol,havent had any now almost all this past year so not sure wat causes it maybe not chewing your food properly I dunno.

Peace
Scottie

It's bacteria, and you need to get your tonsils taken out before your tonsils get too inflamed for the conventional tonsil removal. If you wait too longyou'll have to actually get them cut out piece by piece.

Back
Top Bottom