Does anyone else on NT smoke e cigs?

I was never a cigarette smoker to begin with, mostly any type of cigar or tress so these work for me..

Had mine for a couple months now and I love it. The cartridges come in refills of 5 with assorted flavor and you can buy them at your local smoke shop.
Or there is a website in which you can order them http://greensmartliving.com/shop.html

oghn9u.jpg

No tar, tobacco or second hand smoke, plus you can use them anywhere
pimp.gif

been thinking about it because I need to quit real cigs
how long does 1 cartridge lasts. How does it work, do you refill it or just recharge?

I remembering seeing these in the malls and the sellers were demonstrating on how to use it. Don't know if this product is actually enjoyable or not but it does make you look lame af.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

how long does 1 cartridge lasts. How does it work, do you refill it or just recharge?
I use this brand called Enjoy, they come in 2 different style rechargable and disposable. i use the rechargeable menthol 1.8%
-1 cartridge is supposed to equal about 2 pack a cigarettes- 1 pack could last me about 3-4 days( i was more a social smoker and always shared) 

- most come with usb charger so u can plug into your computer or even like usb phone charger!

- i like it more because in the long run its cheaper ( started pack cost 15 bucks which includes e-cig, charger and 2 refills) ( refill packs cost 14 bucks which include 5 refills, so if 1 refill equals 2 packs than thats 10 packs or a whole carton, depending what you smoke a carton is atleast 50 bucks!)

- benefits i see

- no odor, if im in a rush i can take a few hits, and not wast half a cigarette, cheaper, smoke in my room, car doesnt smell, 

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I remembering seeing these in the malls and the sellers were demonstrating on how to use it. Don't know if this product is actually enjoyable or not but it does make you look lame af.
So would you rather people look "cool" and smoke cigarettes?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

The ones I bought, 1 cartridge usually last me a day and a half ( I use it at home and at work).
That 1 cartridge is equal to a pack of cigs.. I usually buy a refill (5 cartridges, $14.20) every week.
It averages out to $2.84 for a pack (1 cartridge)
pimp.gif

The e cig last about 5-6 hours with continuous use.

Yeah, but it is for cannabis oil instead of nicotine. Omicron. Pre-filled replacement cartridges cost $60, or you can fill your own from $35 to $55 if you want though.
omicron-vaporizer.jpg

I need to buy one. I'm smoking almost a whole pack a day. Anyone tried out a couple different brands? I'll probably just cop at a smoke shop, but I don't really know my options. I heard the Blue one sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom