Does anyone else think this car is only attractive with a kit? vol. Panamera (PICS)

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Man that %$%+ looks baller as hell.

Don't know what you talkin bout.

Only reason i'd think this car is too "wagony" or would look better with a kit is if i were some rich middle eastern teenager.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@#$

Only reason i'd think this car is too "wagony" or would look better with a kit is if i were some rich middle eastern teenager.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@#$

OP.. I think you just chose bad examples.

Here's some that I think look nice..
images

images

2010-porsche-panamera-techart-body-kit.jpg

PO970.100.LUD-1.jpg

images

images

2010-porsche-panamera-techart-body-kit.jpg

PO970.100.LUD-1.jpg

Op the list of options u posted dont even make sense all of those cars are not even in the same price brachet..u went from the basic panamera 4($65/70k)to the super expesinve aston martin rapide which is in the neighborhood of around $200k

The panamera turbo with the sport package is appreciated in my book.

Op the list of options u posted dont even make sense all of those cars are not even in the same price brachet..u went from the basic panamera 4($65/70k)to the super expesinve aston martin rapide which is in the neighborhood of around $200k

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Those with the body kits look ugly, i own a blue one if it matters

^Pics of yours? I'm not doubting you at all, I just wanna see it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

images

PO970.100.LUD-1.jpg

^These look nice.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

^True. I kinda did that on purpose. To help prove my point, I found a lame Panamera and lined him up against heavyweights LOL! But my goal was to post luxurious sedans. I accidentally left out Lexus and an Audi S8.  But for the sake of argument, let's just say each car I posted was $100K. Are you still getting that Panamera w/o a body kit?

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Those with the body kits look ugly, i own a blue one if it matters

^Pics of yours? I'm not doubting you at all, I just wanna see it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

images

PO970.100.LUD-1.jpg

^These look nice.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

^True. I kinda did that on purpose. To help prove my point, I found a lame Panamera and lined him up against heavyweights LOL! But my goal was to post luxurious sedans. I accidentally left out Lexus and an Audi S8.  But for the sake of argument, let's just say each car I posted was $100K. Are you still getting that Panamera w/o a body kit?

They look much better with rims. Check out the first one Mondaynightraw posted. But from some angles the car just isn't that attractive.

They look much better with rims. Check out the first one Mondaynightraw posted. But from some angles the car just isn't that attractive.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@#$

LOL wut

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@#$

LOL wut

Back
Top Bottom